Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£4-5 million to be spent of the stadium...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What us being built by the lifts near Village Way opposite where the TV crew park. Havent read all this thread if it has been answered but please point me in the direction of the answer.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
ok thanks. What is with all the coaches parked on Village Way opposite that entrance as it made it difficult fior the 25 to stop there.
That was due to the ongoing work on the new TV compound/extension. Wasn't room for all the Seagulls Travel etc buses/coaches.

BTW where did BT Sport do their post match programme? Looked like it was in the new TV broadcast boxes as seen in Perseus's pic, but from where I was sat (South West corner) none of them looked finished. Wonder if they got one completed for BTS in time for this match?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That was due to the ongoing work on the new TV compound/extension. Wasn't room for all the Seagulls Travel etc buses/coaches.

BTW where did BT Sport do their post match programme? Looked like it was in the new TV broadcast boxes as seen in Perseus's pic, but from where I was sat (South West corner) none of them looked finished. Wonder if they got one completed for BTS in time for this match?

Looked like they were using one of the South Stand lounges or the studio in the SW corner ? The new studio in the SE corner definitely isn't ready........

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not in west lower but that could be my hearing aids as I am going to get them checked tomorrow as I have problems hearing anybody on a phone. Could it be due to the reproduction of sound from the phone or the PA system conflicting with my hearing aids?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Not in west lower but that could be my hearing aids as I am going to get them checked tomorrow as I have problems hearing anybody on a phone. Could it be due to the reproduction of sound from the phone or the PA system conflicting with my hearing aids?

I didn't know you had aids.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Pa system would of been upgraded everywhere...why would they only upgrade it in the east stand...come on...common sense ffs

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Pa system would of been upgraded everywhere...why would they only upgrade it in the east stand...come on...common sense ffs

Have to say the pa in WSL is as bad as it has ever been and I do not have a Hearing aids. It's not just me either all around me say they cannot hear what is being said.
We sit where the roof finishes and I think once you are not undercover then the sound floats off into the fresh air.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Have to say the pa in WSL is as bad as it has ever been and I do not have a Hearing aids. It's not just me either all around me say they cannot hear what is being said.
We sit where the roof finishes and I think once you are not undercover then the sound floats off into the fresh air.

Perhaps we could have those Sky Sports ear phones that they use at the cricket. :whistle:

Perhaps our sponsor could sort it out for us....
HTB1xMAuHpXXXXbPXXXXq6xXFXXXS.jpg

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I didn't know you had aids.

perhaps it's "jokes" like this which helps perpetuate supremely misguided fools offering up this kind of "banter"...

trash.png

Really, really vile. Don't mean to derail but seldom have I felt so sick as seeing this particular gem, on the Facebook newsfeed no less. A sign of things to come this season? Or will the issue get it's highest-profile attention yet?

It's only one moron, however foul, but then football isn't subject to a test from MENSA, is it?

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
So it looks like there will be 3 or 4 new rows of seating in front of the studio / new lounge.

I was down at the stadium today and I enquired about this and was told 100 new seats in front of the studio to be used by people that are using the studio/lounge area.
All has to be finished by 08/09/17

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here