Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kits 2014/15

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Those are actually Chelsea shorts from some time well before 1992

Brighton fan invents time travel, uses it to take said shorts back in time to make Chelsea look like bell ends.

First thing I'd do with a time machine...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brighton fan invents time travel, uses it to take said shorts back in time to make Chelsea look like bell ends.

First thing I'd do with a time machine...

Haha, nice one. That is in fact Tommy Harmer, played for Chelsea 1962/3

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
00beab0c2830770a74346b389c16818e113505e8b38e612bae918002cb3bb9ad_large

This was doing the rounds a couple of months ago and it was suggested that it is a fake. If it isn't, and this is the best Nike can do for Man U, then I think we can be thankful we're getting an almost template kit and Amex as a sponsor.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This was doing the rounds a couple of months ago and it was suggested that it is a fake. If it isn't, and this is the best Nike can do for Man U, then I think we can be thankful we're getting an almost template kit and Amex as a sponsor.
Please let this be true!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
LIke that and the Arsenal away. I reckon they're tricking us with that shirt of ours - it's just the upper right quadrant that's blue and white and the rest of the shirt is a field if Chewitts style waviness :thumbsup: (well, probably not but at least it'd be better than a WHITE collar :rant: ).

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
Just want the away kit to be the same design as the home kit. Red & Black would be my preference too.
Never understood last year's choice of v-neck when they obviously preferred a round neck for the main home shirt.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I've had a really shoddy final attempt at guessing the kit based on the rumors. I've gone with white shorts just for a change. Reckon we'll get an iron on sponsor with the Amex in a white tile, I can't see how they'll make it work otherwise...

We've already seen a round collar and white sleeves in the VIP access all areas sneak preview email.

Would you be happy if this is revealed by the club?
nike kit copy.jpg

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I've had a really shoddy final attempt at guessing the kit based on the rumors. I've gone with white shorts just for a change. Reckon we'll get an iron on sponsor with the Amex in a white tile, I can't see how they'll make it work otherwise...

We've already seen a round collar and white sleeves in the VIP access all areas sneak preview email.

View attachment 55700

Nice and simple like me. Like alot

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

View attachment 55700

Have to say, it would look smart if it came out like that. Can't quite see how that could have taken them a year to 'design', but for sure, we'll have a smart looking side, and decent sales in the shop.

Does anyone know if we'll earn anything from shirt sales, or was the sum paid up front by Nike all we're getting, and they'll take the money from sales of shirts?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

View attachment 55700

Like the blue socks/white shorts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here