Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Taxi for Pardew

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Four experienced international players. Going to be hard to laugh this one off as 'youthful high spirits'.

And Evans is their club captain.

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
despite the evidence I expect Pardew will give his full support to the players who will claim:
it wasn't them
they were in their hotel room by 10pm
the taxi driver made it up
the hotel manager made it up
the police made it up
they didn't even go to Barcelona
it was Gaetan Bong

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The game NEEDS people like Pardew, so much entertainment, as much if not moreso than NSC needs [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] or BG It'd be so much duller

He's going to make himself unemployable at this rate fast

maffew, I'm beginning to worry about the number of times you mention me - people will talk:blush:

I can think of a few NSC posters who will get really pissed off if you continue :moo:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The best post made by a Palace fan on this board. My only disagreement would be with the first line. He's Palace. He has it written through him like a stick of rock looted from a Croydon sweetshop. He is the single most Palace man ever to have managed Palace. Compared to him Malcolm, white fedora, big cigar, in the bath with Fiona Richmond, Allison is Jeeves at his most understated.

Fiona Richmond. Now you are talking.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
WBA are class. I was walking round the Hawthorns prior to the league game and a car load of fans stopped and said good luck for the rest of the season. Said BHA was a breath of fresh air to the PL.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Homeboy Gareth Barry - :bowdown:

Not surprised Jake Livermore was another, because I can can empathise. It has to stop though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"West Brom, who are bottom of the Premier League, have won just one of their past 25 league matches."

Not sure why they went to Barcelona, they just need to remember what they did in the build up to playing us and repeat it.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The only man of Sussex to play for his country................

gareth-barry_1527511c.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here