Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace have submitted plans for Selhurst Redevelopment

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
A very nice looking stand, and it won’t get covered in seagull shit.
I detect a edge to some of the reply’s on here, maybe the pressure of realising all the tin pot teams are catching and overtaking you, is taking its toll.
I’m sure you’ll be fine .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I quite like it. Useful keeping the Sainsbury’s too, handy for a bit of shopping on the way home.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

It'll get torched before even the pigeons get a chance to settle, knowing your lot.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Yes yes I get the joke but Crystal palace must have one of the most middle class surburbon support bases in the country!! As I say most London fans see us as bi-speckled stripy Nigel's ... or is it Brighton fans are really really posh and look down on every one who doesn't live in the utopia which is whitehawk, moulscombe and portslade ??

Says the guy from West Sussex ffs

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I detect a edge to some of the reply’s on here, maybe the pressure of realising all the tin pot teams are catching and overtaking you, is taking its toll.

Do you think you will go into administration and pay the developer 10p in the pound?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Looks like some shitty American rounders stadium. Are there going to be barbeque rallies in the car park whilst games are in progress too? Ideal for the local buck toothed, pigeon toed inbreds to support their club without ever having to cast their eyes on the sacks of shit that call themselves a football team.

Last edited:

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
will they move into wembley during the construction ? or would it be more fitting to ground share with Crawley

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You lot seem more bothered about it than us .

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Yes it must be the pressure. What else could explain Brighton fans suddenly turning on Crystal Palace having previously held them in such high esteem for so many years? Do you also look for psychological explanations why your cat and dog don't seem to get on, or why the Scots have ended their long running love affair with English sports teams? Do you go onto Irish Republican internet forums and ask them if it is the recent divisions between the conservative and liberal wings of the Catholic church that have turned them against that nice Mr Cromwell?

By the way: Some of the teams you refer to are so tinpot, that despite us winning only once in gawd knows how many, they would go back below us should we amaze everyone and manage to grind three points out of West Ham tomorrow.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
With the stand being that high surely the residents of Clifton Rd will appeal as it will take the light out. Look at the problems Chelsea had with one house.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here