Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Let's talk about an "away end" again

albionite

May 20, 2009
How about an away end for the palace goons and any others can post in main room.
Enjoyed the last few months without the Nigel’s on here derailing threads.

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
I think it’s what makes this forum what it is so I’m in the leave as it is camp unless obviously it’s becoming way too much of a hassle for you to monitor the influx of idiots. Some of our own fans post way more crap on here then any of the supporters of other teams!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think you are messing with the magic formula. If it ain't broke and all that.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It's only softcocks and snowflakes who want an away end. Most away fans on here are fine.

Agree. I'd also add some of the shit dished out by our own is worse. At least I understand the motivation when it comes from members of the travelling fraternity

Leave it as is

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
It's not something I've ever wanted for NSC but, frankly, I'm getting a little bit fed up as...

1. If away (and that generally means Palace) fans post BANTZ and moderating actions ARE NOT taken, then I get moaned at by a section of Albion-supporting NSC users: "how dare they post that on here".

2. If away (and that generally means Palace) fans post BANTZ then and moderating actions ARE taken I get moaned at by a section of Albion-supporting NSC users: "we need to man up and let them post that on here".

So, for the first time ever I am seriously considering an NSC away end. The purpose of the away end would be:

1. It's where away fans are expected to post their BANTZ and Albion piss-taking.
2. It's where away fans would be banished to if they don't follow 1 above.

The away end wouldn't be for immediately banishing ALL away fans to as soon as their colours are known.

Discuss.

Oh crikey, no.

I'm disgusted that this thread is missing the mandatory poll. ???

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Keep as is
The 5% of windups quickly get found out and the rest generally are ok. Other forums dont come close to this one, and when they have away ends they just full of twats. most of the nigels on here are alright. the bbs does not come close to this board for diversity and freedom of speech within reason which is well moderated. In fact a fair few of the nigels have more posts on here than they do on bbs/cpfc and I think thats partly due to a lot of the posts not being footy related and long may that continue. NSC is an institution as it and well run

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Why do we need to separate it out , we dish it out so should expect some comeback.

I guess this follows on from some CPFC fans laughing as they are now above us, well the season isn't ended yet.

Most away fans seem ok to me and that includes the CPFC & Burnely regulars whose comments are generally within bounds of reasonable discussion.

next people will be asking the board to stop away fans singing at the ground or indeed have no away fans.

This. Let them carry on. Works both ways.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes. An Away End where the gloating away goons can goon away to their hearts' content would be awesome and long overdue.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You made this bed [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], you've got to lie in it.

Those of us negative Nerys' who couldn't commit to palllllllace precisely because of the backlash, were told by you it's only bantz, 'if you can't enjoy this' etc.

An away end now would be the ultimate 'it's my ball...' and nobody looks good after that move.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I assume this is because of the ravers thread on Saturday. That thread was ok (just) but the timing really really touched a raw nerve. Leave as is, the vast bulk are worth reading (unlike some of our own posters) and when you do ban someone in anger so be it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sure there was something of this nature, but some of them started posting in match threads, & post match threads too. I'm looking at Dougie here,

Sadly that rule seems to have been abandoned and they can derail albion threads at will now, as well as gloat all over the board when they so desire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here