Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
If anyone is basing their decision around the 'personalities' involved instead of the real issues. wow! Not only should they be banned from voting but they should be lobotomised as they are a danger to others.
Likewise if you are such a plank that you leave it to the last minute to register you should have been denied the opportunity altogether. I have no patience with these numpties.

So what if you have just moved and you have just got the keys, knowing you have a day to register the new address, you have been go go all day, pop online in the evening and you are denied. What a Numpty?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I know a lot of pundits have said this campaign has just been white male Tories, but for the third time I have seen, heard and read Caroline Lucas debate, on both TV and Radio Question time and she shoes a bit of sense in all the shouting, Seem to put across statements without negativity, heres some of what she is saying tonight in the Argus hustings.

Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. Caroline Lucas indeed...............

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If anyone is basing their decision around the 'personalities' involved instead of the real issues. wow! Not only should they be banned from voting but they should be lobotomised as they are a danger to others.
Likewise if you are such a plank that you leave it to the last minute to register you should have been denied the opportunity altogether. I have no patience with these numpties.

It's the Big Brother/X factor generation unfortunately, superficiality rules supreme.They will vote umpteen times on who's got the most (really?) talent but need to be press-ganged into voting on minor issues like the countries future. Plus of course led by the nose to vote the right way. Our future in their hands :facepalm:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. Caroline Lucas indeed...............

A lady complains about male heckling of [MENTION=28306]carol[/MENTION]ineLucas. She is promptly heckled, by male voices #argusdebate

Well glad she gave you a laugh but she makes very positive arguments I think, speaks very well especially about Brighton and Hove's tolerant society

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They knew the deadline was midnight yesterday. Yet they left it to the last minute. Should've been tough luck.

Leaving until the last minute is fine....it's still within the deadline.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good point! I doubt there would be a deadline extension if the Government thought those registering late would be more likely to vote leave.

I never had you down as a foil-hatter. I don't know how these extra voters will vote anymore than you. But, what I do know, is the vote will carry more weight with more voters.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You can't go through your whole life fearing women. Try to understand them, you might find happiness somewhere beyond your net curtains.

...and which you don't have to pay for.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Also for the remain. When it suits you.

This doesn't even make sense.

One of the main arguments from the leavers is that the EU is undemocratic, Britain should be in control of it's future etc. Complaining about more people voting in this referendum is hypocritical and seriously undermines a core message of your campaign.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Hang on, you're complaining about more people exercising their right to vote in the referendum?

Turns out increased British democracy is only an argument for leavers when it suits you.

O.K. - as they are so burdened with responsiblities - allow the youngsters all the time they need to register - and then - why not keep the voting open until 6 00 am Monday 27th to allow the weekend clubbers to stagger into the polling stations at a time of their choosing and peak wisdom. After all - our future is at stake!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here