Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2015

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't quite believe I'm reduced to asking this Mr. Bear, but can I have my 2nd place for Friday added into the stats so that I can celebrate my seconditis quarter century in style :down:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
2-50 Haydock Watersmeet

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Can't quite believe I'm reduced to asking this Mr. Bear, but can I have my 2nd place for Friday added into the stats so that I can celebrate my seconditis quarter century in style :down:

TBH if you are backing a load of penalty kick favourites you are going to get a lot of seconds n thirdss. Favs win between 32% and 36% depending on the course.

Out of 90 entries and average would be about 30, you have 21, for seconds you have 24. This is not to far from the kind of numbers you would expect to see( in fact i think its about 25%ish).

Now if you were having lots of 14/1 plus seconds(like I do) I would then feel sorry for you but you dont and I dont. I forget who it was Kev or NestER who had a 28/1 second the other day. thats genuine sympathy inducing.

ETA
Nothing wrong with picking favs, its just a question of picking the right ones, which you dont given your form.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
3-35 Ayr Trail Blaze

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
TBH if you are backing a load of penalty kick favourites you are going to get a lot of seconds n thirdss. Favs win between 32% and 36% depending on the course.

Out of 90 entries and average would be about 30, you have 21, for seconds you have 24. This is not to far from the kind of numbers you would expect to see( in fact i think its about 25%ish).

Now if you were having lots of 14/1 plus seconds(like I do) I would then feel sorry for you but you dont and I dont. I forget who it was Kev or NestER who had a 28/1 second the other day. thats genuine sympathy inducing.

ETA
Nothing wrong with picking favs, its just a question of picking the right ones, which you dont given your form.

Hey [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION], you really need to get out a bit more. Maybe have a word with one of the nurses :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here