Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Replying to my post: As far as I can see the problem with moving forward with Brexit is that we can't see what it is that the EU is asking for. Their demands are completely random, with no itemisation and no suggestions on what we would receive as a result of settlement. And yet they expect us to agree to it. Would you, for example, pay someone £100 for 'what's in my pocket'?

We have not been presented with a bill for a sum of money, we have been asked to, and we have agreed to, meet our financial obligations to the EU, the talks are supposed to have found the method for calculating the Bill.
It seems we have spent most of the time after agreeing to meet our obligations, arguing that we in fact had none, and that any financial settlement would be purely out of the goodness of our hearts.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
The deliberate dropping of the second 0 and wrong use of capital T just to emphasise your point in a comic way.

Well done now go and support Chelsea
It was deliberate. Don't you realise that? Why would I support Chelsea?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Car sales down for 6th month in a row. First drop in September sales for 6 years. All other major European economies growing sales. People are tightening their belts and the crash will come....we haven't even left yet. Hold tight folks.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Oh dear. Marines may get cut thanks to the tanking pound making other commitments too expensive. Oh well. Everything will improve soon when we actually leave. Stop talking down our country.

larus

When I made that comment, I was not referring at all to the conversation that had gone before. I should have been more precise. I was referring to the manipulating, back-stabbing, self-preservation, self-promotion, deception-ridden farce going on at the moment which purports to be the Conservative Party.

Of course, nothing ever happens like that in Latour eh! What about the nearly all MPs not wanting Corbyn?

The Tories are bad at the moment, but at least they’re nowhere near as bad as Labour were (and are). If you think things are rosy within Labour, then you are delusional.

Jan 30, 2008
Car sales down for 6th month in a row. First drop in September sales for 6 years. All other major European economies growing sales. People are tightening their belts and the crash will come....we haven't even left yet. Hold tight folks.

Oh FFS you utter clown ,were these diesel car sales ?????
regards
DR

larus

Tell me, is that the European economies that are doing so well that the ECB is still involved in QE?

Perhaps you would like to explain why, if their economies are doing so well, they still need more stimulus beyond the deposit rate of -0.4%. Yep, that’s not enough so they’re still indulging in 60bln Euros per month of bond buying (QE).

I can see what you mean about how well they’re doing :lol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Pigs ear exports are predicted to soar though. Let's cheer the good news I say.

If only the EU didn't have the alternative of a tattoo available for farmers to use, and most do, it might have been a little good news.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Or third highest sales (for September) in thirteen years .. probably best to stay away from sharp objects and the medicine cabinet (and stop reading the Guardian).

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just imagine Boris and trump both being in power..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now that is a great turn of phrase :lolol:

...just wiping the tea off my keyboard...

The best weapon against the cockwombles of anti-intellectualism (those that promote the elegance of their own tiny opinion in the face of all evidence) is to use words and sentence constructions that hit them like a gunny sack loaded with house bricks square in the face hole, whil leaving the rest of us with a wry smile. Yes, I am an eletist, but it would be morally wrong not to be.

And I can do 'pompous' too. Maybe later I'll give a demonstration....

:lolol::facepalm::O:shootself

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Just imagine Boris and trump both being in power..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

TRUMP1-copy.jpg

That was easy.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The best weapon against the cockwombles of anti-intellectualism (those that promote the elegance of their own tiny opinion in the face of all evidence) is to use words and sentence constructions that hit them like a gunny sack loaded with house bricks square in the face hole, whil leaving the rest of us with a wry smile. Yes, I am an eletist, but it would be morally wrong not to be.

And I can do 'pompous' too. Maybe later I'll give a demonstration....

:lolol::facepalm::O:shootself

'Elitist', mate. Innit........................

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Bloody good news. Far too many cars on the roads already.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Is this more of your fake news?
A couple of google clicks shows car sales dropping over a number of months, across numerous brands, Europe wide.

http://carsalesbase.com/european-car-sales-data/

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The biggest leaver of them all is Corbyn. The leave vote was driven by the left and right. Centre ground was remain. This is the bizarre thing about it. The right of the Tory party getting their vote could lead to the collapse of their government and put in Corbyn. Funny old world.

Steady on, [MENTION=34106]ManOfSussex[/MENTION] worships the ground that JC walks on,dont confuse the poor lad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here