Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton on Football Focus

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Lawrenson is from Preston. He supports Preston. He holds a season ticket with Preston. Therefore, it somewhat stands to reason he'd want them to win today.

All that aside, I thought it was a good feature. Especially Mark Clemmit's interview with Anthony Knockaert who came over extremely well.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Maybe you missed Football Focus when we played Doncaster in our first League game at the Amex. He stood in front of his banner by the West Stand and talked about how much we deserved the new stadium.

Maybe I did. Maybe you also missed the significance of 'without prompting' in my post.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't remember any prompting that day either, so I did read your post correctly. I disagree with it.

That day when he was invited to attend Brighton & Hove Albion's new ground on its opening day to address an audience of more than 20000 Brighton & Hove Albion fans?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
That day when he was invited to attend Brighton & Hove Albion's new ground on its opening day to address an audience of more than 20000 Brighton & Hove Albion fans?

He didn't address a live crowd. He was on tv, just as today. You obviously have a bias, so nothing I say will make a difference.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Flippin missed it. Is it on catch up, or any chance someone can post a video of it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He has spoken fondly of Brighton in the past, and as someone has said of course he will talk more about Liverpool for obvious reasons, and his hometown club he supports and as a season ticket holder at Preston. Conor Goldson supports Liverpool I believe, may be Man Utd, and I am sure many of our players support teams that are not Brighton, do we therefore hold them in the same regard? If Chelsea came knocking on the door for say Knocky, would he want to go there? Of course he would, and come the end of his career what would he remember most? Chelsea! Of course.

There are too many precious people that think Brighton should be mentioned in every sentence on the tellybox from ex Brighton players. It just don't work like that.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
He has spoken fondly of Brighton in the past, and as someone has said of course he will talk more about Liverpool for obvious reasons, and his hometown club he supports and as a season ticket holder at Preston. Conor Goldson supports Liverpool I believe, may be Man Utd, and I am sure many of our players support teams that are not Brighton, do we therefore hold them in the same regard? If Chelsea came knocking on the door for say Knocky, would he want to go there? Of course he would, and come the end of his career what would he remember most? Chelsea! Of course.

There are too many precious people that think Brighton should be mentioned in every sentence on the tellybox from ex Brighton players. It just don't work like that.

Precious and insecure.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Flippin missed it. Is it on catch up, or any chance someone can post a video of it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It'll be on iPlayer from midnight
or if you're quick, go on BBC site. You can still watch it by winding the live stream back

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I thought Lawro was great. Said how much he wanted us to go up. Why would anyone be so small minded to be offended that he wanted his team to beat us?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think its commendable that he is a season ticket holder for his home town club, rather than having 1 for Liverpool, let alone Brighton.

Not a glory hunter.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here