Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fights at falmer station

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
ha - I think I must have seen this bunch of herberts at gatwick, being shepherded by the transport police to ensure they got on the reading bound train. About 30 of them, all kiddies clad in stone island and Burberry. They actually seemed quite mellow. best bit was one of them going around and asking stewards and police if there was a "medic" around because he wanted some painkillers.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
dont care who they are got to defend our turf against all intruders. if you dont someone will start taking libertines

Regards

DR

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
Some Readingknob was spitting at Brighton fans from the top of the walkway at Falmer station. Is that what football violence has come to? Spitting? Embarrassing.

Saw a lot of pushing and 'come on then' and 'you ****ing ****' etc, police wading in with batons, people falling over. All very exciting. No actual punches thrown, obviously, this is football remember.

I really don't like Reading. Such a nothing club with a large percentage of supporters who are complete knobs. It's really hard to be intimidated by any group of wannabe football hoolies who support Reading. Even the name is boring. Reading.

Slightly incorrect when i was walking down the ramp with 4 of my pals one of their "lads" come round the side and caught one of my mates on the side of the head then the police decided to move and another two of them walked up to me and "go on have a pop" was tempted but walked off

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Some Readingknob was spitting at Brighton fans from the top of the walkway at Falmer station. Is that what football violence has come to? Spitting? Embarrassing.

Saw a lot of pushing and 'come on then' and 'you ****ing ****' etc, police wading in with batons, people falling over. All very exciting. No actual punches thrown, obviously, this is football remember.

I really don't like Reading. Such a nothing club with a large percentage of supporters who are complete knobs. It's really hard to be intimidated by any group of wannabe football hoolies who support Reading. Even the name is boring. Reading.

Slightly incorrect when i was walking down the ramp with 4 of my pals one of their "lads" come round the side and caught one of my mates on the side of the head then the police decided to move and another two of them walked up to me and "go on have a pop" was tempted but walked off

Just saying what I saw, I didn't see it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
dont care who they are got to defend our turf against all intruders. if you dont someone will start taking libertines

Regards

DR

If they come for our clementines then I for one will be hunting out my Stony Islands and Thara slacks.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No idea, I was in the Albert from about 9 until about 11pm and kept nipping out for a cigar and did not hear a thing or gossip. so maybe before 9

We arrived at Grand Central soon after the Reading fans made their show of shouting rude words from behind a line of yellow jackets, my best guess would be around 8.30.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No idea, I was in the Albert from about 9 until about 11pm and kept nipping out for a cigar and did not hear a thing or gossip. so maybe before 9

I was in the Albert around the same time. Good vibe in there and plenty of Albion.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pretty much minded to start a completely fake 'Mass Slaughter At Falmer Station Following Newcastle Match' tomorrow and see if I can reach 10K views by midnight.
Current odds: 11/10

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here