Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading and Newcastle

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Its a good job some people are quick to spot an error as obviously it was a typing error and should have been assess with another s but thanks for pointing it out, none the less.
You know the other day you posted what a great sense of humour you had? Is that your final answer? There aren't enough hours in the day for me to pick you up on your every typo but surely you see it is mildly amusing that that you spelt reassess as re asses? Hardly Noel Coward or Oscar Wilde levels of wit admittedly but hardly worthy of high levels of snark either.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Capable of beating both at home.

This is why we should all be looking forward to the next two games.

1. If Knockaert turns it on, no defender in this league can live with him. He can rip any defence apart. March has been known to do the same too.

2. When Duffy & Dunk are on form with a consistent Stockdale, we just don't concede goals. Even penalties!

3. When Stephen and Sidwell (Kayal) play well, we are solid in the middle whilst always driving forward.

4. When Murray & Baldock click, they score, score, assist and score again.

These 4 things have happened individually and quite regularly throughout the season. This is why we are 2nd by 1 point. If they all happen together - it's another Norwich result (x2).

Come on Albion!!!!

This message was brought to you by Lagunitas IPA.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
4 points fro the 2 games is a must I would say, win and a draw either way around is all good.

6 would be great,4 is the minimum though as both games are home fixtures after all that's where we are strongest-a defeat in one game would not be the end of the matter......back to back defeats right now could unravel the season,it's a gateway series of fixtures,loose them both and we need to recover and go on a serious run to catch up again..

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Would be very happy with 4 points but have a sneaky feeling we will get 6.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I've come up with a plan. We should win all of our remaining games. I'll let the club know.

We would beat Doncaster Rovers 1946-47 (33 wins) and set a new record in the process.....get on it quick!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here