Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lettuce

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I blame Brexit AND Trump. And May, Corbyn & Putin. Oh, and Dunk and The Complete And Utter Shyster.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just not as much fun as Panic at the Pumps. article-0-002FDA2400000258-480_468x366.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Chinese have heard that they may not be able to have Yuk Sung this weekend...

chinese-customers-flock-to-buy-salt-at-a-supermarket-in-lanzhou-560x371.jpg

:lolol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's all Kos of the rain in Spain.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Me and a friend just got caught buying 4 each, luckily they lett uce off with just a warning..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Iceberg is the KING of lettuces . It's not about the favour . It's all about the crunch and moisture that compliments the food . No lettuce competes to this

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Iceberg is the KING of lettuces . It's not about the favour . It's all about the crunch and moisture that compliments the food . No lettuce competes to this

Chinese leaf and Pak Choi does and if you pop down your local Chinese supermarket they have loads of it while all the others are panic buying up at Morrisons.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Its the middle of winter FFS. What cretin eats lettuce in deepest darkest February? June or July is understandable, but cold salad now!!!!!

I believe there is a similar problem with broccolli.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I personally couldnt care less if there was no lettuce or broccoli available because I think they are both.a waste of money and dont do the meal any favours.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I personally couldnt care less if there was no lettuce or broccoli available because I think they are both.a waste of money and dont do the meal any favours.

There speaks the true caveman hunter gatherer....

stock-vector-cartoon-caveman-resting-after-a-meal-vector-clip-art-illustration-with-simple-gradi.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here