Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elvis Interview

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Oh come on, he is hardly crap! Given the chance he may well have come up with goals, but sadly, for whatever reasons, that is obviously not going to happen now.

Just one of those signings that hasn't come off unfortunately. It happens.

I`d put it down to his inability to run with the ball without falling over = crap.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Murphy should start firing again now that Knockaert is in the side - when he was the only creativity in the side, the opposition ganged up on him. Now they have Knocker to think about, Murphy should be able to take full advantage. He has shown already this season that he is a very good player when we have another winger on the park at the same time.

Correct!!! For awhile close out Murphy close out Btn. Now they have a problem.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Look he is obviously all shook up at being lonesome tonight, blimey some people do have a wooden heart and are making him out to be the devil in disguise.

Sorry [MENTION=1022]Wilko[/MENTION]

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I think he has possibly got the potential to be a decent Championship player. However I believe he is being hindered by the fact that he is so thick and lacks the footballing brain to be anything other than utter crud.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll be chuffed when we do bin him off, if only to finally see the back of all these endlessly repeated hilarious Elvis puns.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I would sack our scouts who deal with Holland, they're not exactly unearthing gems are they?

Mind you I really do feel sympathy for him & for Holla.

Becktheman

Jul 7, 2015
We seem to have made promises to players in order to get their contracts then left them sitting on the bench. Giving a player 10-15 minutes to prove his worth in a game is not good enough.
Goldson was only given a chance as there was no other option and what a player he has turned out to be - what about Tilley, Harper, Hambo, Towell and possibly others.

Alan Shearer summed it up the other night - you will not see the potential of a player in the under 21's, until they are given a chance in the 1st team you will not see their worth.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To an extent I'll give you that, however there is one major exception to the rule in recent years, I give you Orlandi.

Orlandi was great (if fragile) and Painter was a decent solid signing.

They don't come close though, to offsetting, the massively poor, massively lazy, and massively expensive trio of Kemy, Dobbie and Harley.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We seem to have made promises to players in order to get their contracts then left them sitting on the bench. Giving a player 10-15 minutes to prove his worth in a game is not good enough.
Goldson was only given a chance as there was no other option and what a player he has turned out to be - what about Tilley, Harper, Hambo, Towell and possibly others.

Get a grip.
Tilley is 16 years old.
Harper has never played a game of senior first team football.
Hambo has been injured since he arrived.
Towell has been here three weeks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here