Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 3rd Round: Brentford vs Brighton and Hove Albion

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
If Hyppia's still here by the 3rd round, what would be more embarrassing losing to a Lower league/Non league team or taking a hiding off a championship/PL team?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Gillingham away please! I already got my favoured draw in the league cup so I'd be lucky to get this too!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Wimbledon away. There'd be an exciting scramble for tickets, given that Kingsmeadow has a capacity of just 4,850.

Blyth Spartans ground only has a capacity of 4435 - that would prove fun as well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Accrington Stanley away, so that I can cross off another ground.

Like stripeyshark, I got the league cup draw right (Burton Albion) but it would be a miracle if I got another one right.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The distance between Brighton and Northumberland would deter a fair few folk. A game in Kingston upon Thames is quite a different bucket of fish.

We could also play spot the blond palace fan in a Brighton shirt.

I expect the draw programme to last longer than our cup run anyway.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The distance between Brighton and Northumberland would deter a fair few folk. A game in Kingston upon Thames is quite a different bucket of fish.

Peeled prawns in this case.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I fancy a top team away so we can get beaten, have a day out and then concentrate on staying up.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As we are stuck with the clueless muppet lets have a low team away and lose so HE HAS TO GO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here