Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Binfest.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Its my most read website, all the news locally and nationally. Where did I first find out Rolf Harris was a wrong 'un? NSC where do I find out who has died? NSC. it is the font of all knowledge.

Ive learned how to spell and punctuate, I am completely informed and expert in all matters relating to snacks, drinks and the perfect ploughmans and in fact anything.

I know more about music, the arts, history and brexit than my only friend.

I know how to tell a joke and explain why it is funny

although I still know **** all about football

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The fact that despite all the bullshitting and ********s and pedantry, if you genuinely have a problem, you will get fantastic support, help and advice from the most unlikely posters.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And beef curtains
We can even have an image of them:-

hqdefault.jpg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Haven't read all this thread but one thing that definitely needs mentioning is it's origin as the Albion Campaign Pages and the role of the fledgling NSC in organising protests against Archer and Bellotti, particularly of course Fans United.

One other thing that might be worth mentioning is that NSC doesn't compartmentalize its forums. Everything's up for discussion on the Big Board from Albion performances to Brexit to 'Is there a God?'. I think this is what makes it a proper online community.

Good luck with the article. I used to write for WSC myself, back in the day. Make sure they pay you!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The fact that we can easily move from debates concerning left backs to BREXIT and how best to roast potatoes with neither thought nor preparation.

Roast potatos need a lot of thought and preparation. You are doing them wrong.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
@DR No

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The fact that despite all the bullshitting and ********s and pedantry, if you genuinely have a problem, you will get fantastic support, help and advice from the most unlikely posters.
I'm probably misreading your post, but it almost reads as though you're suggesting the pedantry is a bad thing?

D

Deleted member 2719

The grammar police and way it Bothers Them if thing Look wroong.

:guns:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm writing a piece for When Saturday Comes about NSC for the next issue.
Its a fairly short review, a little flavour of what it is like for non Albion fans, and the rather fine readers of that mag.

What is the *one* thing (poster, anecdote, thread, moment, tradition) that if you read it, you'd be amazed that i left out or didn't mention ?

Your mum.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
The fact that the most commented thread today is "What parts of the Supermarket Do you Never visit ? " is as good a way of summing up NSC as anything.

Added to the fact that there were more than 14 months between posts #71 & #72!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here