Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] this ref is a twunt and

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I think the Ref and lino are waiting for the call from the VAR team to say yes it a . . . oh I think they forgot its not for PL yet.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
One of the worst I’ve ever seen , and I’ve seen some real shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Great blaim ref again Watching match on Bein,neither looked like penality,but pundits were 50/50 after seeing the claims many times. Ref had split second to make mind up,dont think he got it wrong but must admit have seen them given.first one might have had a better claim pf he had gone down straight away instead of carrying on for a couple of steps

Our pundits were Jamie Redknapp & Thierry Henry. Redknapp said both were penalties, & Henry said the first was but had doubts over the second.
The ref was unsighted for the first but the ass ref should've seen it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Our pundits were Jamie Redknapp & Thierry Henry. Redknapp said both were penalties, & Henry said the first was but had doubts over the second.
The ref was unsighted for the first but the ass ref should've seen it.

Small clubs often don’t get penalties against the big clubs that the ref would have awarded the other way around. I thought the ref showed incredible bias to the big club today and as Aspinalł said at half time the ref was too slow to keep up with play.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Small clubs often don’t get penalties against the big clubs that the ref would have awarded the other way around. I thought the ref showed incredible bias to the big club today and as Aspinalł said at half time the ref was too slow to keep up with play.

He was abysmal, unfit, behind play and a definite bias towards Chelsea.

Didn’t we have him at Leicester, he was awful then as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
They were both penalties imo, yes we deserved to lose but we should have had 2 penalties.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
walking Christensen off with his arm around him unbelievable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tbf Christensen did not know where the **** he was, he was totally out of it. Questions should be asked of the Chelsea physio's role in that, as Christensen was clearly concussed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tbf Christensen did not know where the **** he was, he was totally out of it. Questions should be asked of the Chelsea physio's role in that, as Christensen was clearly concussed.

I agree with you....but the ref was a bit touchy feely :moo:

IMG_0340.jpg

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Shearer has just claimed the 2nd one wasn't a pen as it was just a coming together (after our lad had kicked the ball). Im sure that's exactly what alan would have thought had he been the striker going down in the box - clearly rudiger tripped him & not the other way around when schellotto had the ball.

What a bell cheese you are alan

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Quite I have been saying the same all season. Clear proof when the refs love child dived in our penalty area he didn't get a yellow yet our player was fouled in their penalty area and got a yellow card

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Quite I have been saying the same all season. Clear proof when the refs love child dived in our penalty area he didn't get a yellow yet our player was fouled in their penalty area and got a yellow card
Always has been, always will be. Can't remember the stat but Man United went a VERY long time without a penalty ever being given against them at home when Old Redface was in charge. Loads given to them obviously. Intimidation works.

To be fair to the (shit) ref today, he couldn't see the first one (but probably because he was too fat to keep up with play) and the second was 50/50 (but had it been theirs he'd have given it).

Despite him being completely inept and biased, I'm more pissed off with the lino who must surely have seen the first one, if not both. What a ****.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Unfortunately singing you don't know what you doing will not change his decision but I do chuckle however I think we need to be more creative.
You should have reviewed it you should have reviewed you silly little man.
Are you Chelsea share holder are a Chelsea share holder you silly little man
Sky's says you wrong sky's say wrong you cheating fat Bastaxxxxx

Anyone got done better songs :blush::nono:

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Unfortunately singing you don't know what you doing will not change his decision but I do chuckle however I think we need to be more creative.
You should have reviewed it you should have reviewed you silly little man.
Are you Chelsea share holder are a Chelsea share holder you silly little man
Sky's says you wrong sky's say wrong you cheating fat Bastaxxxxx

Anyone got done better songs :blush::nono:

The old Goldstone classic:

“You’re going home in a Sussex ambulance”

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Seeing the highlights on goals on sunday I think it's a bit harsh to lay it all on the ref. He was unsighted for the first and the blame should go to his assistant who didn't flag. The second wasn't so clear cut. Schelotto drags his foot to make contact with the legs, and the push, which schelotto pointed out to the ref as a reason for the foul, wasn't enough of a foul.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
WANKER! WANKER! WANKER!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Seeing the highlights on goals on sunday I think it's a bit harsh to lay it all on the ref. He was unsighted for the first and the blame should go to his assistant who didn't flag. The second wasn't so clear cut. Schelotto drags his foot to make contact with the legs, and the push, which schelotto pointed out to the ref as a reason for the foul, wasn't enough of a foul.

As I pointed out in the match thread, I am not sure how the ref can be blamed for the first pen, there was a player running in front of him, The linesman should have flagged.

The second was 50/50

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here