Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ulloa

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
The thing for me is.

Calleri (what ever his name is) would be a gamble.

I'd rather spend the money on getting Len back proper!

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Leicester rejected all loan enquiries from several clubs in the summer.
All were told they were willing to sell him only.
Would prefer some one with pace like Benik Afobe from Wolves.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Rest of the season loan would do the trick.
He never even seems to figure on the bench, strange how things turn around.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
If no to Len then I would like to see that striker from Bristol city. He was quality.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I'm not sure Ranieri rates him at all. Would it be worth the club breaking the bank to perhaps get him in on loan? We look short of depth in the striker department and an injury to the out-of-form Hemed or to Zamora could be catastrophic. He also still loves the Albion and we all know what he can do.

Murray has just gone to Muff so doubt very much that the club has woken up to the fact that the defense keep you in a division and the strikers get you promoted, stubborn lot the Albion board or maybe just thick as shit

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Murray has just gone to Muff so doubt very much that the club has woken up to the fact that the defense keep you in a division and the strikers get you promoted, stubborn lot the Albion board or maybe just thick as shit
What has Murray going to Muff got to do with this?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

It's not like they haven't tried a few.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
gotta be worth an enquiry.......if the other argie lad (s) fall through ......if we get a proper goal scorer we're in with a shout .

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If we didn't have Hemed, I'd say sure, but we don't need him.

With Hemed and Zamora,we don't need Ulloa. It's the different type of striker that we need (I.E. Calleri).

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Hemed needs a goal. And a song.
I feel sorry for him toiling away knowing the entire crowd are looking forward to his inevitable substitution.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If we didn't have Hemed, I'd say sure, but we don't need him.

With Hemed and Zamora,we don't need Ulloa. It's the different type of striker that we need (I.E. Calleri).

Ulloa is a far better player than Hemed, and offers far more in his hold up play/movement.

I'd love him back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here