Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A guide to Sussex / Wedding controversy - OMG, what have they done...?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What I find confusing, and let's face it, that article is based upon Brighton in general, the East Sussex sign is just near the Amex which is east of Brighton, so how does that work? Is it because Brighton became homeless and is neither East nor West Sussex, and if that is the case then East Sussex had about as much mention as West!

It doesn't really matter because everyone knows West is best

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a wonderful accolade for Sussex having a new Duke and Duchess

I will give up my ST for Harry any day - WSU for the Duke

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
What I find confusing, and let's face it, that article is based upon Brighton in general, the East Sussex sign is just near the Amex which is east of Brighton, so how does that work? Is it because Brighton became homeless and is neither East nor West Sussex, and if that is the case then East Sussex had about as much mention as West!

If we're forced to play the East/West game, then Brighton was in East Sussex - As is The Amex, Goldstone and Withdean - It's a petty game always started by Westies who don't realise it's all part of conspiracy started in Hampshire.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Why was there no referendum, why have we the people of the kingdom of Sussex had these 2 forced on us it scandalous I tell you?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
The Vikings didn't 'Reign supreme' in Sussex, they raided a few times before King Alfred drove them out.

Why no mention of the Speckled Sussex?
speckled sussex.jpg

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
They also forgot to mention that if she is looking for an alleyway remember It’s called a twitten.

They know nothing :annoyed:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
No true Sussex man would be ignorant of pond pudding

Born on Dyke3 ward at Brighton General Hospital 31/10/1967. Dad, oncologist at the Royal Sussex, Mum was a P.A from Horsham. Am I not Sussex through and through?

This pond pudding sounds like a concoction thought of in Sompting or Steyning...what is its provenance?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
...oh, and where is the mention of Sussex bar billiards that this thread demands?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Born on Dyke3 ward at Brighton General Hospital 31/10/1967. Dad, oncologist at the Royal Sussex, Mum was a P.A from Horsham. Am I not Sussex through and through?

This pond pudding sounds like a concoction thought of in Sompting or Steyning...what is its provenance?

How the hell have you not heard of Sussex pond pudding? I'd heard of it before I'd heard of banoffee pie.

There was no mention of the seven good things of Sussex either. Poor show all round

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wtf is the throw your litter In the air caption underneath that photo all whout?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here