Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Walking Dead

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
My first thought was Abraham.

My thoughts also. He had a moment with Sasha and a moment with Eugene. Two too many if you want to survive the writers meeting!

Thought the finale was good really, don't understand the hostility. Yes it's a cliffhanger but so what. You could cut the tension with a baseball bat.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Found series 2 at that farm incredibly dull so stopped watching. Has it got any better ?
I enjoyed all of them, but that's partly because I didn't have to wait between episodes (and the eastenders endings). If you found S2 incredibly dull, perhaps it's just not for you, so find something else.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I hope its the annoying kid with his stupid cowboy hat!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Brilliant episode, Negen's introduction was fantastic "Are we pissing our pants yet", his whole monologue was brilliantly done and showed him to be a real threat to the group (a charismatic threat, but a threat none the less). The moment the group are surrounded in the woods and the Saviours started whistling was creepy as ****.

I can only see it being one of Glenn, Daryl, Abraham or Maggie, anyone one else would be a bit of an anti-climax. I suppose Michonne could be in that group as well (what with her and Rick getting it on) but the other characters are not as well developed so won't be as much of an impact them dying so brutally.

It could have done with a bit less Morgan on a horse though.

Cannot wait for the return in October.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Great final episode, bullsh!t cliffhanger. We all knew it was coming so why bother leaving it like that, it'll just be spoiled later in the year when filming starts. That being said my money is on Abraham.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well I am up to date now on the walking dead and have started the spin off Fear the walking Dead as well as Z Nation.

I tend to start by disliking characters, then liking them then disliking, then liking them and then they get Eaten.

As for the who dun it? Or who did Neegan do it to. First thought was Eugine and then Abrahams Ex.

Rick and Carl are ruled out as Neegan said if the boy makes a noise pluck out his other eye and feed it to his father. Eugene is quite a complex character, theres sure to be plot twists fo rGlen and Maggie as well. I like abrahams patter like "Time to blow the cobwebs out of your arse.. At the beginning I thought the only 2 who will make it through to the end are Rick and Daryll.

That leaves imo Abrahams EX and the homo guy from Alexandria, sorry lousy at names.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4lLJu_-wE

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Spoilers man!!!! Maybe edit your post? I don't think many of us have read the comics.
It wasn't me who posted a name. I was pointing out that this may well be incorrect. In the comics Andrea is still alive, years later and she's with Rick.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Well I am up to date now on the walking dead and have started the spin off Fear the walking Dead as well as Z Nation.

I tend to start by disliking characters, then liking them then disliking, then liking them and then they get Eaten.

As for the who dun it? Or who did Neegan do it to. First thought was Eugine and then Abrahams Ex.

Rick and Carl are ruled out as Neegan said if the boy makes a noise pluck out his other eye and feed it to his father. Eugene is quite a complex character, theres sure to be plot twists fo rGlen and Maggie as well. I like abrahams patter like "Time to blow the cobwebs out of your arse.. At the beginning I thought the only 2 who will make it through to the end are Rick and Daryll.

That leaves imo Abrahams EX and the homo guy from Alexandria, sorry lousy at names.

Ever classy I see. The problem with your analysis is you've picked out the least important characters in the group. Rosita has had little to do in 2 and ahalf seasons other than shag Abraham and Aaron has largely merged into the background since he brought Rick and Co to Alexandria.
I think they really need a character death with some meaning otherwise it's going to seem like yet another cop out. Personally I'd stick with the comic death if it was my decision.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
It wasn't me who posted a name. I was pointing out that this may well be incorrect. In the comics Andrea is still alive, years later and she's with Rick.

Still I think it gives a lot a way and isn't entirely fair to non-comic readers. Obviously all I can do is ask but I think it's fair to flag up potential spoilers before revealing them.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ever classy I see. The problem with your analysis is you've picked out the least important characters in the group. Rosita has had little to do in 2 and ahalf seasons other than shag Abraham and Aaron has largely merged into the background since he brought Rick and Co to Alexandria.
I think they really need a character death with some meaning otherwise it's going to seem like yet another cop out. Personally I'd stick with the comic death if it was my decision.

Better than your usual moribund faire but anyway.

I disagree, It was the moment that created the horror and it is now a mystery/cliff hanger, quite often they are killed in batches anyway. I also forgot Michonee who being pretty badass to begin with with plenty of intrigue has faded out a bit. I reckon over the next 4 or 5 episodes a few of them will take a dirt nap.

It may also depend on what actors decide not to renew contracts.Its a guessing game and good fun.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I thought the 14 episode of this season( The one where Carol and Maggie are in captivity)was the best ever, absolutely gripping.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I thought the 14 episode of this season( The one where Carol and Maggie are in captivity)was the best ever, absolutely gripping.

Things that freaked me out are spread across the programmes. Like Sophie coming out of the barn lastand the Autistic girl killing her friend.

I think Glenn is immortal, he survived tied to a chair and have a walker pushed in the room with him, he fell into a swarm of walkers and then got jumped by a dozen in Alexandria only to be saved at the last moment. Yup, immortal.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Still I think it gives a lot a way and isn't entirely fair to non-comic readers. Obviously all I can do is ask but I think it's fair to flag up potential spoilers before revealing them.
I think you're missing the point in that I was refuting the "spoiler" posted by someone else as FACT ("It's Glenn")

There are hundreds of differences. Judith died with Lori. Carole died way before and wasn't nearly as major a character. Daryll wasn't even a character. Michonne v The Governor was way more grim and brutal. Andrea was instrumental in most of the group's life and death situations (in her skill as a sniper and her relationship with Rick) way after she was killed off on tv etc etc and I've only watched the first four series.

It's totally different which is why I've been enjoying watching it. Same world, different story. No spoilers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here