Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII LIVE Quarter Final draw***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The anti-shrimp crew have made their feelings known it seems. Fortunately I know who each and every one of them are.

Don't be too harsh. The shrimp looked a bit shit in the top left corner of NSC. Imagine how cool a HIPPO is going to look there next month. :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have changed teams more often than a regular in a Guildford Sports Bar but I am now firmly in #TeamBadger. And #TeamSeagull.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The anti-shrimp crew have made their feelings known it seems. Fortunately I know who each and every one of them are.

Phew. Lucky I voted for the shrimp then. I may escape the forthcoming purge.

BTW I appreciate the Amazon link in the signature raises revenue but could you remove the Christmas reference?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Yet all 3 of the shrimp crew (comprising 15-17 accounts) didn't bother to remember the logins to each of their multiple accounts this time round.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Don't be too harsh. The shrimp looked a bit shit in the top left corner of NSC. Imagine how cool a HIPPO is going to look there next month. :thumbsup:

Hippo would be a worthy winner.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here