Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Ince tackle on Sanchez

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Rohan the barbarian.

Yes first half looked lost then was prob told just go out and do what feels best and bang a real barnstorming second half from him!

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought he was immense in the last 25 mins. He looked like a rabbit in the the headlights in the first half though.
They all looked like that.
It was great to see the whole team come into their own in the second half.

I remember late in the first half, Calde chasing the ball from the west stand touchline to make a tackle (that still didn't get the ball) in front of the east.
It that point I thought 'finally we're going to give them a game, and play to our characteristics'.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Bloody superb. It got everyone around me - and very much including me - up on their feet, almost like a goal had gone in. Cleaned him out, came up with the ball, and set us on the attack. Just shows you don't have to score to get the crowd involved and bring them into the match.

One of real highlights of a much better second half display. Don't mind losing to an excellent Arsenal team but you want to see a cup tie and at half time we hadn't had one.

Is was fantastic. Does any on know if there is an online clip of it anywhere?

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Watched the game with my mate who likes football but has no real allegiance to any team. He said that he thinks he would now happily pay to watch Brighton with me just to see Rohan Ince play as he was brilliant to watch, a real battler. I can't sat I disagree! :)

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Every time an Arsenal player was tackled, he went to ground and threw his arms in the air, appealing for a free-kick.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I didn't think the ref was too bad and he probably got all the 'penalty' calls right - but there is just this thing when teams from outside the Premier League play PL sides in Cup competitions. The refs are usually from the elite bunch and just look more at ease with the players they ref every week, and less willing to upset them even if it is the 50/50 fouls and bookings.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Ince was anonymous in the first half but superb in the last 25 minutes. If he can do that over 90 minutes then we'll have one hell of a player on our hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here