Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice is back!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That JAMES has got a lot to say for himself. The others are going to come to HATE him, very quickly.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nice EYES though.

Yes, its the EYES (and the Oirish accent)

She reminds me of a girl who used to be in Home and Away (as 'Nicole')

nicole.jpg

SAC

May 21, 2014
Same with Stephen, very prominent in the first one, all "me me me" and dramatic flounces. Barely heard from him yesterday, which was a big surprise.

And a disappointment too. Not someone you would want to work with but great TV.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It does make you wonder that these were the best out of everyone who applied.

Of course they weren't. They were the ones who the producers felt would make the best TV.

And more power to them, tbh. If they were all really good, that would completely spoil the show, no?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The baldy who was kicked out first looked like he was permanently trying to swallow a big lump of hard, dried horse jizz. Miserable looking little goblin.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I do feel a bit sorry for the birds this year, it was always going to be difficult to live up to Leah and Luisa from last year. At the end of the day they've not entered a beauty contest. I'm sure the lighting for the photoshoot is designed to make them look harsh, TV adds 10 pounds to you anyway and they all get CAKED in TV make-up for the boardroom. People always look slightly more attractive on the aftershow.

I rekon Rosin, Pamela and Sarah would scrub up alright with a bit of effort. Probably a couple of the others as well.

As for last night, how much of a pratt was Robert!! What a pretentious jumped-up know-nothing little shit!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In that first episode couldn't believe Sarah banging on endlessly about wearing short skirts, high heels and make-up while one of her colleagues raised the at-the-time valid point "but we're supposed to be serious businesswomen..."

Mind you, that was two episodes ago. Now it looks as if lip gloss might be their only hope. Incredible that the men are actually worse.

Did Sarah survive last night as I missed it ? It was hilarious on Tuesday when Sarah, as project Leader was describing what she did to organise and motivate the team and most of the other girls behind her shook their heads or gave a bemused look of " What " ?

SAC

May 21, 2014
I do feel a bit sorry for the birds this year, it was always going to be difficult to live up to Leah and Luisa from last year. At the end of the day they've not entered a beauty contest. I'm sure the lighting for the photoshoot is designed to make them look harsh, TV adds 10 pounds to you anyway and they all get CAKED in TV make-up for the boardroom. People always look slightly more attractive on the aftershow.

I rekon Rosin, Pamela and Sarah would scrub up alright with a bit of effort. Probably a couple of the others as well.

As for last night, how much of a pratt was Robert!! What a pretentious jumped-up know-nothing little shit!

Sarah should be only the blokes team.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should be interesting tonight, allegedly one of the contestants has an epiphany moment in the boardroom about whether they should have even applied to be apprentice

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Just wanted to say that I was looking forward to it, but stopped watching after the first episode last Tuesday because the contestants made me physically sick. The problem is the editing team have to cut 48 hours of potential material into a 60 minute program, meaning only the most arrogant, pretentious bullshit and cock-waving will get aired. The candidates aren't selected on merit; they're chosen based on how much of a **** they come across. It riles me no end, and not least because I went to the same school as one of the worst ever candidates to show his face on this abysmal excuse for trash TV. Absolutely, bloody, jolly-well makes my piss boil that show, grrrr.

I would tell you what I really think, but my vocabulary is not that refined as yet.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just wanted to say that I was looking forward to it, but stopped watching after the first episode last Tuesday because the contestants made me physically sick. The problem is the editing team have to cut 48 hours of potential material into a 60 minute program, meaning only the most arrogant, pretentious bullshit and cock-waving will get aired. The candidates aren't selected on merit; they're chosen based on how much of a **** they come across. It riles me no end, and not least because I went to the same school as one of the worst ever candidates to show his face on this abysmal excuse for trash TV. Absolutely, bloody, jolly-well makes my piss boil that show, grrrr.

I would tell you what I really think, but my vocabulary is not that refined as yet.

It's only "entertainment" like that x factor shite. Actual talented people don't need to appear on TV.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thank God that Nurun went. Useless woman.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

You seem to be making the mistake of taking this show seriously in any way. It's not. It's like X Factor or WWE, purely showbusiness and entertainment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Glad two of the duller ones have gone.

Can't wait for the week Steven goes. He is going to give Alan Sugar SUCH A LOOK when he's fired.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here