Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Do mind the gap...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
This was always going to happen, after filling your boots early doors ( and understandably) the first bit of piss taking coming back, and it's swiftly dealt with . Are you so precious that you can't deal with the " bantz " that was going to eventually come ?
Bozza does like to start click baiting Palace threads, so I'm surprised he's banned someone for creating a new thread that will cause a stir, and get lots of activity ?
I did say to bossman he would react in this way, and so it's proved.
( awaits infraction or worse )

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
This was always going to happen, after filling your boots early doors ( and understandably) the first bit of piss taking coming back, and it's swiftly dealt with . Are you so precious that you can't deal with the " bantz " that was going to eventually come ?
Bozza does like to start click baiting Palace threads, so I'm surprised he's banned someone for creating a new thread that will cause a stir, and get lots of activity ?

It's a pity you didn't start this thread :whistle:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Our forum, our rules. Just like their forum, where we are not welcome to gloat/take the piss etc. Sorry but like Bozza said, its like walking into our pub and laughing in our faces. No matter how thinly disguised, it is a massive dig and not welcome. So f**k off and stick to your own gloat-pit, we are quite capable of tearing ourselves a new one thank you.

Good. Same for any other sad twats who suddenly start in infest NSC again after being dormant for the past 6 months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Give it a rest, all the billhooks on here at the start of the season and now it's turning the other way we can't cope with a little dig back. Man up NSC and grow some. :moo:

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I have to say, I'm pretty much in agreement with the sentiments in these posts. Has NSC turned into a board full of snowflakes?

Palace were awful at the start of the season, and they were fair game for a load of "banter" from their rivals, which was duly dished out on here. Now, they sit above us in the table. If we ban someone for the first hint of "banter" coming back in our direction, I despair.

What, exactly, has the OP said to get banned? He wasn't rude, and while I don't necessarily agree with the points he makes, he's only expressing an opinion.

Don't get me wrong; there isn't an Albion fan anywhere who is more frustrated or pissed off than me tonight, but I would hope my moral fibre hasn't been completely broken to the extent I can't handle a bit of ribbing from a fan of my team's rivals. :shrug:
Great post. Agree totally.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Give it a rest, all the billhooks on here at the start of the season and now it's turning the other way we can't cope with a little dig back. Man up NSC and grow some. :moo:

After abit of reflection I agree with this post 100 %.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After abit of reflection I agree with this post 100 %.

It would have been very surprising if a thread like this hadn’t been started on the evening we hit the season’s nadir and you twats went above us. In fact it would have been a bit disappointing tbh.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It would have been very surprising if a thread like this hadn’t been started on the evening we hit the season’s nadir and you twats went above us. In fact it would have been a bit disappointing tbh.

I'm more surprised it hasn't been moved to the other stuff TBH .

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Now, I expected that Palace fans would come on to NSC and to give back some of the stuff we gave earlier in the season and like others on here I can take the banter. I could be wrong as it's been a while but isn't there a rule on NSC that, as we don't have an away section then Palace fans can only join in on Palace related threads started by Albion fans, and if a Palace fan was to start a Palace related thread then they risk being banned? As I say I could be wrong but if they are the rules then perhaps that's why the OP has been given a holiday.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Ive never been on the Palace forum....are Brighton fans allowed to start threads/post on there?

Yeah generally just in the away end though which is mostly full of abuse. You can post/reply in the main forum but its a bit like North Korea to be honest. Its worth a read sometimes, they have some good posters, never got into it, it's not close to NSC

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] you must be in a bad mood OPs post wasnt offensive and 80% of it was right

please dont stoop to the crap sites like the BBS or CPFC by banning people for the above. I think you got it wrong on this occasion IMO its your site TBF but one of the best things about this site is within reason freedom of speech is allowed. Or implement an away end
Just to point out it is bozza's site but without us their is no site.

APalace Fan

Jan 6, 2015
Go post the same shit on their forums when we go above them again, see how long you last.

The way Holmesdale.Net is banning people at the moment, you'd be lucky to have a Brighton related username accepted. I don't know what's the matter with all of these mods. They're all power crazed I tell ya !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here