Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Well that's Stoke City under Mark Hughes safe for another year, and their fans seem to be happier watching the Hughes brand of football over the Pulis one.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Crystal Palace will definately stay up now.

No chance at all that they will go down from here.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Crystal Palace will definately stay up now.

No chance at all that they will go down from here.

Don't know about that , we never do it the easy way . But we are looking in good shape ATM . I will have to try to find my post in which foot soldier offered me a bet which I accepted with a additional bet thrown in . Two charity's could benefit either way .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't know about that , we never do it the easy way . But we are looking in good shape ATM . I will have to try to find my post in which foot soldier offered me a bet which I accepted with a additional bet thrown in . Two charity's could benefit either way .

OK, admittedly if you lose at Cardiff and Sunderland win tonight it is a little more in the balance.

But surely 4 - 5 points will see you fine from here.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
By the way, That bet I had? Well it's off until [MENTION=147]Sea[/MENTION]side pays up what he owes and no doubt it's one of you ****ing vile bit of shit in disguise.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
By the way, That bet I had? Well it's off until [MENTION=147]Sea[/MENTION]side pays up what he owes and no doubt it's one of you ****ing vile bit of shit in disguise.

Ah , he appears . Well the bet was between you and me not anyone else , so don't go there . Two charity's will benefit and as you said at the time you had to front up or lose face on here ??? When the time comes do the right thing ok .

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Ah , he appears . Well the bet was between you and me not anyone else , so don't go there . Two charity's will benefit and as you said at the time you had to front up or lose face on here ??? When the time comes do the right thing ok .

Listen you vile disgusting bit of trash. I donate to all kind of Charity's and have donated to Albion fans on here and towards our phone in so I'll donate when you scum fans pay up and I don't need to justify myself to the likes of you scum bags. As for losing face, well, it'll only be to your likes so do you think I'm really bothered.

Do one cock.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Listen you vile disgusting bit of trash. I donate to all kind of Charity's and have donated to Albion fans on here and towards our phone in so I'll donate when you scum fans pay up and I don't need to justify myself to the likes of you scum bags. As for losing face, well, it'll only be to your likes so do you think I'm really bothered.

Do one cock.

Does that really make you any better than Seaside?

No idea who he is and you're right to slag him off for doing a runner but still, no need to get so aggressive, if I did that to you I'd be banned immediately:ffsparr:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Does that really make you any better than Seaside?

No idea who he is and you're right to slag him off for doing a runner but still, no need to get so aggressive, if I did that to you I'd be banned immediately:ffsparr:

Maybe you should log out and re-log back in and see what forum this is.

Dec 29, 2011

Do one cock.

That Palace guy was a scumbag for not honoring his bet! Oh... you didn't honor yours either? This is awkward.

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013

Do one cock.

Someone's got sand in their vajayjay. Lovely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here