Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulls gold membership

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I have not seen anything to suggest the club will FORCE STH's to purchase cup tickets you seem to be getting stressed about something that has never been suggested.

Listen up Gazbag, why don't you let people have an opinion. It may not be suggested now, however the club will always look to sell as many seats as possible with the least amount of cost. By selling as many STs as we do,makes it a lot easier to sell match day tickets as a bulk of the seats have already been pre-sold. The next step would be to ensure those STHs buy their own seats for cup games, so that's why they have introduced the membership schemes. They help the club to pre sale cup and away games. Its in the clubs interests to have all STHs pre buying cup and if needed playoff tickets, it means that they start with at least 23, 000 tickets sold before any draw for a cup game. I am not saying it's going to happen, however I do believe Man U do something similar with their STHs for cup games.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
As I read it no money will be taken if we dont make the play offs so conversly some will if we do.

That is the way I read it to - confusing to say the least.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
That is the way I read it to - confusing to say the least.

Not really.

If we make the play-offs the price of the play off home ticket for your Season Ticket will be taken from your card and the seat will be automatically added to your Season Ticket card.

With a bonus of No Booking Fee!

If we don't make the play offs your Gold Membership will immediately expire and it will be back to the status that you were before registering for it! :)

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
Is this our first home cup game then?

No. Those of us who have been Gold members all season automatically have each and every home cup tie added to our ST at that point money is taken from your registered card to pay for it. No worry no hassle. I will need to rejoin my Gold Membership in July to do the same for next year. If you don't want your ST seat for cup games don't bother to go for Gold membership

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not really.

If we make the play-offs the price of the play off home ticket for your Season Ticket will be taken from your card and the seat will be automatically added to your Season Ticket card.

With a bonus of No Booking Fee!

If we don't make the play offs your Gold Membership will immediately expire and it will be back to the status that you were before registering for it! :)

Thanks for clarification. I'm always worried about things where you are asked to enter your card details even though no money is apparently coming out of your account!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I have been trying for days to get on the ticketing pages to sign up but the pages will not load for me? Anyone else having issues with the online ticketing system? None of the pages for home/away season tickets load just says "waiting for seagull.talent-sport" continuously?? No other webpage/internet problems.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
As ive omitted to bother with gold membership...anyone know how long ST have to book there seat before its open for general sale

TIA

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Has it crashed yet? :lol:

can't even get on the site..gold membership closes at 3...so i can forget that as i need to go work...just need to know how long a STH has before they go on general sale...and if the club is going to be open over a bank holiday weekend

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
As ive omitted to bother with gold membership...anyone know how long ST have to book there seat before its open for general sale

TIA

Ye of little faith lol! I almost didn't bother but am now I'm glad i did. I imagine you'll have to wait for the club to put the info out.

Albion15

Nov 19, 2012
just an fyi - the ticketing web site doesn't seem to work on mac - I've been trying to enrol in gold membership and it won't work on my mac. i switched over to pc and now have to wait 1h 20 minutes......might not bother - it's sunny!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

TIA

If you're quick, you can add gold memebership up until 3pm today.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Just got my gold membership, had a 30 min wait but now got it just before 3pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here