Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awards Dinner timing

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Previous events that I've been to, the players are only on soft drinks and don't accept drinks offers(even softies).

Recall Danny Cullip buying a round for our whole table one year. Think Frank Worthington was guest speaker, which was painful.

PG

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can someone post a link to it on YouTube please, can't find it

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Going back to the timing, it isn't great really.
Granted we have succeeded in getting promotion, but it really would be a shame if we let complacency enable Newcastle to nick the title wouldn't it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's amazing Murray is the second highest scorer in the league and isn't even shortlisted for player of the year. Just shows how amazing this team is.

I think the season montage was disappointing compared to last year's and some of the ones on here but it was still good.

Richie Reynolds and that woman need to go! Said similar last season and if anything they got worse

Agree re Glenn. On the basis that goals win games, with his 22 (so far), it could be said, that those goals are one of the major reasons why we have triumphed this season, and why without them, we fell just short last time around.

He would most certainly have been on my shortlist.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Agree re Glenn. On the basis that goals win games, with his 22 (so far), it could be said, that those goals are one of the major reasons why we have triumphed this season, and why without them, we fell just short last time around.

He would most certainly have been on my shortlist.

Absolutely. A full season from Knockaert rather than half of one last time, continued excellence from Stockdale and Dunk notwithstanding, Murray has for me been the difference between this season and last.

That said, Duffy was superb when he played. Bruno's had another fine season, and Dale Stephens has (for me) just got better and better. There are so many who've done magnificently this time around. I still can't believe Murray didn't make the top three though :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here