4.Evans
5.Van Zyl
6.Wright
7.Brown
8.Weise
9.Jordan / Shahzad when playing 20/20
10.Archer
11.Magoffin

With Philander playing when avalible, he's still scheduled to play 4-5 games isn't he?

Could even swap Evans for Briggs and push the middle and lower order up a place. That's a good county championship side, issue is getting them all fit and playing together. I don't see Joyce playing much regardless. Is Wells even with Sussex still? Haven't seen him this season, but I'd have him over Finch. Wells also provides spin cover. Does Ross Taylor fancy playing in the County Championship again? He'd help...

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Is Wells even with Sussex still? Haven't seen him this season, but I'd have him over Finch. Wells also provides spin cover.

Good question. He must be gutted that Evans is in the team ahead of him. I can understand Finch being given a go, this is his make or break season, but Evans has nothing to justify his place. He's older than Wells, he has a worse batting average and he doesn't bowl. I can't work out why he's in.

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015
Wells is injured, not certain what but don't think original report fed back it was long term.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here