Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket for final two home games.

Still a handful of disabled seats available for Bristol.

For Wigan the rest of S1E (apart from 5 columns) has been released online as has the remainder of E1H. I have no doubt the rest of S1E, S1D and S1A will be ours if/when required.

In fact, as Wigan are likely to bring such small numbers I reckon their entire following and the sterile areas could all be contained in S1C meaning we could have every other south stand block in it's entirety. Such a scenario would enable 30,000 + home fans for this potential promotion clincher.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Surprised at so many still available for Wigan on eggsy Monday. Last 3pm game of the season and a chance of it being THE game.

PG

Only place you will find any seats together (unless you wan't disabled seats) in S1E in the south stand. Only 40 pair+'s here.

I predict the opening of S1D and maybe S1A in the next 24h

Not sure if we will see the premium seats for Wigan or Bristol. I notice they wasn't offered for Brum either. I sit close to this area and it looked full so maybe already taken by corporate.....

Club should activate the tix exchange now. This will clearly sell out and demand will go through the roof if this becomes the game.

There will also be many who are away for holidays. It would be a crying shame if hundreds are prevented from witnessing our historic moment when there are also hundreds of empty seats!

Merdalfthewizard

once more unto the breach
Dec 25, 2014
265 miles from home games
Glad I got mine weeks ago. Hotel booked too, bringing the Missus down for this one, on the off chance I'd be in no fit state to drive home, seems like a shrewd decision now, 500+ mile round trip with the return leg with a hangover would be no fun :drink::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here