Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That last 20 mins....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We're going to do it aren't we?

Yes,we have come too far,far too far......not just this season may i add,it's a culmination of 20 years work..

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Yes,we have come too far,far too far......not just this season may i add,it's a culmination of 20 years work..

When Dunky's arm moved slightly towards that ball, I thought Nooooooooooo. But when it wasnt given, I thought that this is another 'sign' that this (could) be our season

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Just got home from the game. Almost an exact replica of last season's game there. Cagey first half, then two quick fire goals from us at the start of the second. Then QPR got a goal back with 20 mins left and it was deja vu....

Except here's the difference this season, we can see those games out. Heroic defending, I thought Hunemeier and Tomori were outstanding again.

Three wins in six days. What a week. So proud of the boys.

We're going to do it aren't we?

I thought Hunemeier was struggling against Smith. He didn't have his best game in my opinion, but we held out so who gives a f***?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
When Dunky's arm moved slightly towards that ball, I thought Nooooooooooo. But when it wasnt given, I thought that this is another 'sign' that this (could) be our season

Defo 100% still those the breaks..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Dunk saw it coming and moved his left shoulder back to try to avoid it touching his arm. It did graze it, but he was trying to get out of the way. The ref had a perfect view of it.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
It's refreshing to see you and others of your ilk now being positive about our team after some of the bollox you wrote slating our team mid season!

I think your ilk are worse. One of the greatest ever seasons for the Albion and what do you do while everyone else revels in our 12 point gap and fantastic away win? Take that time to abuse others. **** off.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've only just got in. What happened?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here