Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you want to go to Villa if we're already promoted?

Would you want to go to Villa if we're already promoted?

• Yes, I want to go regardless

Votes: 170 87.6%
  • Yes, but only if it we're still trying to win the title

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • No, I'd give it a miss

Votes: 15 7.7%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It is absurd to think that Aston Villa would not have a plan to release a large section of tickets to us should there be nothing on the game for them and their supporters not be taking up tickets.

In fact, unless there are rules or other factors complicating, it could be regarded as negligent practice for a business making losses.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd love to go. My Wife's birthday is 7th May, so last season I couldn't go to Boro and she had agreed I could go to the last game this season as it wasn't on her birthday...How kind of the football league to move the last fixtures from a saturday to a sunday for this season.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It's an early kick off. Wouldn't you rather do both?

Ticket allocation will be tight for that day so I wouldn't even dream of asking, I would rather just go down to Brighton the night before. Find a pub and enjoy the match and the atmosphere down there, then if there is a party at the ground later, go to that. It might even be on ''Beamback'' at the Amex

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
It is absurd to think that Aston Villa would not have a plan to release a large section of tickets to us should there be nothing on the game for them and their supporters not be taking up tickets.

In fact, unless there are rules or other factors complicating, it could be regarded as negligent practice for a business making losses.

Makes absolutely no business sense but Forest do exactly the same. Hopefully more available once they definitely can't make playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hotel already booked for the Saturday night and trains booked to get back to the party in Sussex. Have enough points for the first release of tickets so bloody hope I get one.

Left decision for Middlesbrough late last year but will probably enjoy this year far more for having witnessed that.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Desperate to go. I think we will be up but title on the line. I have booked a hotel as assumed a larger than usual away allocation. [emoji31]
I'll be in second wave of tickets go hopefully get a ticket.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Would love to go but no chance with my points. It's fair enough, I've only done 3 aways all season so those that have done the most should get first dibs. Already thinking of beamback or pub options.

Went to Boro last season, was one of those who was always going to go regardless but I think they gave us more than Villa have this time.

What happened to the rumours of 7000 tickets?!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
On a minibus going up on friday afternoon on which of the 16 , 5 will have a good shout of getting a ticket through the clubs system , i'm not one of the 5 but hopefully the rest of us will find our way into the ground somehow , if Villa with 2 games to go have no chance of the playoffs then i think we may get a larger than expected amount of extra tickets , here's hoping .

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Me and the brother in law will be going, his brother lives in Birmingham so will be staying there over the weekend but in with the Villa fans.
Hoping that it will be organised on here that most who are already up there will meet up in one large place rather than scattered all over Brum and before and after the game for hopefully a mahoosive party.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
We'd certainly go to Birmingham even if we didn't have tickets. A pleasant few hours in the city followed by late afternoon tea and refreshments in the legendary (for Albion fans) Warwick Services would be just about perfect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here