Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket for final two home games.

Wigan and Bristol are now on general sale. The Bristol game could still be moved for Sky but either way, demand is likely to exceed supply for both of these.

I think Wigan will be the easier game to get tickets for as I can't see Wigan bringing more than a few hundred which should mean we can have most of the South and SE corner for home fans.

Bristol though may well want a full 2000 allocation which would mean the most we may get are blocks E and F. In fact, half of E block is already on sale but I reckon the other half, minus a few seats for segreagtion will be ours.

For both games the shelf is already on sale and this is great for families. As well as being a good view there are precious few other seats in the family areas. Wigan has virtually all of the shelf available where as Bristol has less than half.

If form is the be repeated, a few other pockets of seats will pop up, as well as front row disabled seats and the premium ESL seats. But if you want a ticket, act now, especially if you want a particular stand or it's important you have a group of seats together.

I'm sure the ST exchange will operate for both these games. It would be great if the club let those list their seats as avaialble now if they know they wont be there. Many will already know they are away as it's Easter and mayu not think to log in from Tennerriffe to make their ticket available! The club say the exchange won't operate until it's a sell out - fair enough, but it would be great if there was a decent number to list the moment this happens.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Does anyone know the deadline when sky can't change the kick off time for the Bristol game? Got my match ticket for but have to wait to see if the game gets moved before buying my plane ticket over.

Just 58 tickets available for Bristol, most of which are front row disabled seats. I don't think the ES premium seats have been offered yet. I would have though any more will depend on what Bristol bring but considing the stands already selling home tickets I suspect their allocation is no more than 1500, which I would have thought they will flog - it could the a survial game for them. So late comers may have to rely on the ropey ST exchage for this one.

Seats still available in all stands for Wigan. Still potentially to be released for home fans are more of E1H, S1A, S1B, S1D and S1E. I would have thought Wigan will easily be accomdated in S1C. If the stars alligned and this could someone be a promotion day, then I'm sure we will need them all!

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Just 58 tickets available for Bristol, most of which are front row disabled seats. I don't think the ES premium seats have been offered yet. I would have though any more will depend on what Bristol bring but considing the stands already selling home tickets I suspect their allocation is no more than 1500, which I would have thought they will flog - it could the a survial game for them. So late comers may have to rely on the ropey ST exchage for this one.

Seats still available in all stands for Wigan. Still potentially to be released for home fans are more of E1H, S1A, S1B, S1D and S1E. I would have thought Wigan will easily be accomdated in S1C. If the stars alligned and this could someone be a promotion day, then I'm sure we will need them all!

Can't see the Wigan game being a promotion day, by my very rough maths we would need to win our next four and Huddersfield lose 3 of their next four for that to be a possibilty - No chance in my opinion.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Completely aside point - why are the ES Premium seats not offered earlier? Surely club want to maximise revenue and most expensive seats would be available first?

Block S1E now available for Wigan. Plenty available and plenty more could be released for this one.

All seats are nearly cooked for Bristol. Few disabled seats now available on the upper tier bit of S1F. Only others are front row disabled seats. Premium seats in the ESL have not been released as yet.

Bristol's allocation is a tight 1358 tickets, which I'm sure they will easily sell, especially as this could be a relegation/survival confirmation game for them.

Can't be sure as the club seem to constantly move the position of the away fans, but I would suggest that allocation is the entirety of S1B, S1B and S1C with the segregation areas coming from 5 columns of our own block either side in S1D and E1H. No doubt they have been instructed to sell from one side, so if they don't sell out we get get the final few seats in E1H or S1D but I can't see that happening, unless the club are happy to squeeze the segregation areas.

I can see a lot of people missing out on this one and moaning loads!

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Completely aside point - why are the ES Premium seats not offered earlier? Surely club want to maximise revenue and most expensive seats would be available first?

Are they kept back for potential sales of hospitality box deals and might be needed for those ?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Can't wait for this one. Normally get to 5 or 6 home games a year but due to having a little girl now my (my wife's) priorities have had to change. Been able to go to a good number of away games still but there is nothing like the child like feeling I still get when I go to the Amex of walking in and smiling to myself, 'This is ours'.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Season ticket exchange now active for Bristol. Those who can't make it can list their ticket on this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/1617bristol
How do you purchase a ticket from the ticket exchange?
The same way you would normally or is there a different route?

I can see on the website the link to sell them but not buy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
How do you purchase a ticket from the ticket exchange?
The same way you would normally or is there a different route?

I can see on the website the link to sell them but not buy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They just appear on the normal ticket buying screen as and when they are released. It can be a bit of a waiting game. Good luck!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Thanks

Reluctantly placed mine on there now..

There had better be a tv showing the game at my step-sister's wedding reception..

Solidarity brother. I too must miss :( At least you're in a place where alcohol will be in abundance!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Just 19 left for Bristol. All front row disabled seats. Ticket exchange now open.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/1617bristol

Still plenty at Wigan but selling faster since the weekend. Don't miss it - it could be the one!

Oddly, premium ESL seats not offered for either - yet

Can anyone buy the disabled ones? I'm a STH but looking to buy an extra ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here