Top 6 play each other this weekend

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Villa boo!

Alex Neal can't have long left

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Reading almost gave away 2 points and 2 goals in injury time at home, don't think we should worry about them. The side that concern me are Derby

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Rather reading pick up the points, I think Derby and Sheff Wed are the teams to watch

Villa. They're 14 behind, but really are picking up form. Let's hope they suffer during the African Nations Cup.
Derby, for the moment, are looking ominous, but they are managed by Schhteeeve, so that ought to count against them.
:lolol: are now 11 behind us, and aren't really in good form. Beyond Forestieri, their strikers aren't up to much, and certainly aren't gelling or scoring at present. We exposed their defence too as slow

theroyal

May 11, 2014
If you look at the stats, Reading are in a false position in the league. Sounds like they've been very lucky v Wednesday (LOL) today. Luck and penalties will NOT carry you through a season.

Only 1 out of our last 16 goals (accounting for 20 points) has been from the spot. Just saying.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only 1 out of our last 16 goals (accounting for 20 points) has been from the spot. Just saying.

Last week aside you have been this year's surprise package. Do you have the required strength in depth?

theroyal

May 11, 2014
I think we do in the midfield and defence - still lacking something up front.

I'm not buying the false position talk as we've near enough played everyone once - we deserve to be 3rd right now. Come the end of the season, who knows. Most Reading fans would've been happy with the top 10 this season so are pretty relaxed about the situation at the moment. Much more pressure on the other teams in the top 6.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here