Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time we LOST 5-4 ?

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sheffield United in the late 80's springs to mind, I wonder if any other teams have LOSt 5-4 ?

After being 4-3 up with 5 mins left ? Conceding 4 from set pieces ?

How many minutes football have we played for the last 5 goals we've conceded I wonder ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sheffield United in the late 80's springs to mind, I wonder if any other teams have LOSt 5-4 ?

That's a toughie.

As an added bonus, I wonder if any team has ever lost 5-4 after being 4-3 UP in stoppage time? Impossible, surely. That would require a special sort of ****wittery.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I am pretty sure we were 4-3 up with only a few minutes left at Sheffield Utd too

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It was a funny feeling leaving that game, I was gutted to have lost but at the same time really enjoyed the match. Was it Wood and Bremner who scored?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It was a funny feeling leaving that game, I was gutted to have lost but at the same time really enjoyed the match. Was it Wood and Bremner who scored?

As we came out after that game an old boy stopped us (Sheffield Utd fan) and told us it was the best game he had been to since the 1930s ! I reckon that was a bit of an exaggeration as I don't remember much about it beyond the goals.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How many minutes football have we played for the last 5 goals we've conceded I wonder ?
That'll be the 8 games, inclusive, between Massive's :lol: injury time consolation goal and Fulham's stroke of good fortune today.

That accounts for a smidge under 50% of all league goals conceded this season.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

too easy ernest

win won at wolves 4-2 I think the game before

when's the last time we scored back to back 4 goals?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
too easy ernest

win won at wolves 4-2 I think the game before

when's the last time we scored back to back 4 goals?

Was there that night, the same evening as Palace lost 9-0!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here