Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time BHA scored 2 in injury time?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Burnley at home around 2004?

2-0 down, Steve Sidwell scored twice (although maybe the first was just before the 90th min?)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

2-0 down, Steve Sidwell scored twice (although maybe the first was just before the 90th min?)

28 Dec 2002
88th and 89th

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Remember that one well. Mrs P had just started coming to a few matches with me, and up to that point she had never seen us lose, so those 2 late late goals kept her unbeaten record in tact :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sunderland

0-1 down at 90 mins, Eric Potts scored two in injury time

One may have been before marginally before 90 mins.It was a long long long time ago

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Not injury time but I remember this game well, as I had to leave early as I had another engagement in London that night. Missed the last two goals...

12th December 1998
Division Three
Brighton 4-1 Rotherham
Albion secured an emphatic victory over the Millers at the Priestfield, with all five goals coming in an action-packed second half.Richard Barker scored a quickfire brace for the Seagulls with two goals in the space of three minutes just after half time, before Lee Glover brought Rotherham back into the game 13 minutes from the end. But two goals in the final five minutes of normal time courtesy of Gary Hart and Jeff Minton added extra gloss to the victory.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Sunderland

0-1 down at 90 mins, Eric Potts scored two in injury time

One may have been before marginally before 90 mins.It was a long long long time ago

Think both were in injury time. Remember the game well - February 25th, 1978. Also remember exactly where I was standing.

More ammunition for my wife who frequently says "How can you remember exactly what happened in a Brighton game forty years ago, but you can't remember what I asked you to do this morning?!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here