Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe he will. But for now the sooner we get Bruno back to RB with Rosenior on the left the better.

A fully fit and in form Bong is a much much better bet at LB than Rosenior. We need a left footed player in that position and the disadvantage of having a right footed player there (Rosenior) was obvious on many occasions during the latter part of last season. Rosenior is a very good player, but his best position is not LB.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A fully fit and in form Bong is a much much better bet at LB than Rosenior. We need a left footed player in that position and the disadvantage of having a right footed player there (Rosenior) was obvious on many occasions during the latter part of last season. Rosenior is a very good player, but his best position is not LB.

I have to agree. Rosenior is better used in another position preferably right midfield when away from home or at home when holding onto a lead.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I have to agree. Rosenior is better used in another position prfereably right midfield when away from home.

He did do very well there but, with the wing options we have, I doubt he will be used there. Think it will be Knockaert on the right and then Murphy on the left in tough games (like Derby away where we need to be more solid) and then Skalak at home when teams will sit back and his set piece delivery will help.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He did do very well there but, with the wing options we have, I doubt he will be used there. Think it will be Knockaert on the right and then Murphy on the left in tough games (like Derby away where we need to be more solid) and then Skalak at home when teams will sit back and his set piece delivery will help.

I think Skalak is better at defending than Murphy. I would have it the other way round.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I think Skalak is better at defending than Murphy. I would have it the other way round.

Funny isn't it. I think of Murphy as being more solid and able to offer support defensively. Skalak is arguably better going forward and more unpredictable. Certainly better at set pieces. Will be one of the interesting decisions on Saturday along with which two forwards he goes for.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is that why James Martin left Saturday Kitchen? Perhaps Ainsley Harriott will be cheaper.

Ainsley-sausage.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My SAUCE says Barry BREADBASKET will be SINGING imminently

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

DON'T FORGET SOLLY MARCH. The form he was in before his injury would put him almost equal with Knockaert as our best winger.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Even Derby haven't made a signing yet with a new manager and Thorne who is their version of Stephens out until October.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
DON'T FORGET SOLLY MARCH. The form he was in before his injury would put him almost equal with Knockaert as our best winger.

Completely agree but we have to accept it may take him a while to get back to that. He started last season slowly and it took him a while to get going. If he hits that form and the others can hit their top form, we will have amazing options on the wing this season.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Tomorrow WILL be the day for a proper SINGING.

Your clue is:-

Found in a kitchen.

That's - found in a kitchen.

I've a sinking feeling about this but I'm scouring the horizon anyway.

Eric Potts?
Shola Hameobi?
Chris O'Gravy?
Richie (Tea) Towell?
Matt Richtea?
Alan Lamb?
Richard Bacon?

Water waste of my time.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here