Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murder at the swinger party in Surrey.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've always wondered what the ratio is at these parties, males/females but after that murder in Surrey and seeing pictures like this below then it looks like an all male gay swingers party.

Are these parties all males looking to smash male back doors in?

attachment.php
It does like a lot of people getting off a train :D

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I've always wondered what the ratio is at these parties, males/females but after that murder in Surrey and seeing pictures like this below then it looks like an all male gay swingers party.

Are these parties all males looking to smash male back doors in?

attachment.php
That's the queue for the toilets.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It isnt a swingers party. Its a reggae dancehall pool party, at a location that has been used in the past for swingers parties.

this makes sence of something i thought odd, there was a aerial picture of the house with debris strewn all over the garden, i dont know much about swingering but didnt think they'd make alot of mess (of that sort). it looked like a festival site.

Jul 7, 2016
It isnt a swingers party. Its a reggae dancehall pool party, at a location that has been used in the past for swingers parties.

http://www.news-a1.com/2016/07/25/surrey-man-dead-and-several-injured-after-a-private-party

Stormfront say its an African swingers party.

Looks shit whether its a sex party or a reggae dance.[/QUOte

In the photograph it looks like mainly young black men. Obviously at least one of them had a gun. I would say I'm surprised a young black man would attend a party armed with a gun, but sadly I'm not surprised at all.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Crikey! Didn't know that there were that many asylum seekers in leafy Surrey! What is the world coming too? Have they all moved on to Surrey from German railway stations?

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Apparently there were only a dozen people at the party but then a load of people turned up looking for Pokémon

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I think the organizer barred people from going inside the house.

Perhaps you needs special permission to go inside???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here