Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You lot should be in for Billy Sharp

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm switching off all the lights in my house this evening in remembrance of that brave lad.

That brave, brave boy didn't know what he was letting himself in for that fateful day. Billy's mother wouldn't have expected her son to never come home.

RIP Billy, Billy Sharp. WE WILL REMEMBER.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'm switching off all the lights in my house this evening in remembrance of that brave lad.

That brave, brave boy didn't know what he was letting himself in for that fateful day. Billy's mother wouldn't have expected her son to never come home.

RIP Billy, Billy Sharp. WE WILL REMEMBER.

#prayforbilly

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'd hang onto him for a while you may need him

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If it miraculously transpires that he is, in fact, alive after all, there would be no point in us signing him anyway, as I'm led to believe that Yorkshire is surrounded by hidden Kryptonite fields which prevent him from scoring any goals once he ventures out over the county liine.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Will go to Reading if their new Thai 'Billionaire' actually has any cash.

I don't think they've signed a single player this summer, have they?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I don't think they've signed a single player this summer, have they?

Not yet, but their takeover has just gone through, so if he actually has any further cash, they'll be bidding for players from now.

Hope they don't gazump any of our deals to be honest.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It certainly wasn't as bad as the studs into Barnes' knee by their old midfielder whose name I forget.

Richard Naylor?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Not yet, but their takeover has just gone through, so if he actually has any further cash, they'll be bidding for players from now.

Hope they don't gazump any of our deals to be honest.

This is reading we are talking about ...of course they will be interested in anyone we are, because ...well they are reading its what they do.And bl**dy Adkins is there the pompous half wit .

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Richard Naylor?

That's the one I think. Nowhere near the ball, high, reckless, late. My only real memory of the 1st year at the Amex was Buckley v Doncaster, Palace 1-3, Southampton 3-0 and the number of awful tackes we seemed to recieve that never seemed to get a red card

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don't be ridiculous. How can this be? We held a minute's silence at the Amex for his broken career. I've still got the candle.

You can use it tonight.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
That's the one I think. Nowhere near the ball, high, reckless, late. My only real memory of the 1st year at the Amex was Buckley v Doncaster, Palace 1-3, Southampton 3-0 and the number of awful tackes we seemed to recieve that never seemed to get a red card

Not true; I remember that awful tackle on Barnes v Burnley which resulted in a red card....albeit the wrong way...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He is **** !! NEXT !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here