Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mysterious Disney Documentary about UFOs

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Shiva, a blue god is worshipped by a billion or so but no physical blue god has ever been seen in the physical - but if one gets all "shiva'd up" and worships shiva and mediates on the allegory and archetypes - sooner or later some "shiva energy" will be returned.....from where? dimension / astral plane that exists on a different frequency.

you do understand it doesnt have to "come" from anywhere, just exists in your mind? it may even be possible for shared experience through some mechanism, it doesnt make it any more physically real, in any other dimension than your own imagination(s). dimensions are a mathematical abstraction to describe the shape and scope of space, they have been grossly mis-used applied to mysticism.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
[MENTION=599]beorhthelm[/MENTION]

Also, bare in mind that the internet went mainstream in 1996, meaning that this documentary is of the "pre-internet" age. The content of the documentary is largely mainstream today, but in 1995 - not even close!

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I find it strange that ufos are mocked so readily and yet beleive in a man in the sky called god is so popular. Im not saying I believe in ufos but it is more probable there is life on other planets than the existence of God yet it is mocked and religion isnt mocked so openly.

I'd be interested in seeing either:

1. Your calculations of the relative probabilities of God and of aliens, or

2. Your admission that you are talking through your arse.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I'd be interested in seeing either:

1. Your calculations of the relative probabilities of God and of aliens, or

2. Your admission that you are talking through your arse.
Im guessing that you have an imaginary friend? ? As for calculatiions there is no evidence of god but as science gets more advanced we are finding planets that could be inhabited and due to the huge never ending (not even heaven, gosh he did put it a long way away from earth) it would not be likely we are alone in the universe

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Im guessing that you have an imaginary friend? ? As for calculatiions there is no evidence of god but as science gets more advanced we are finding planets that could be inhabited and due to the huge never ending (not even heaven, gosh he did put it a long way away from earth) it would not be likely we are alone in the universe

No I don't. I'm just interested in how you arrived at your probability calculations.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
you do understand it doesnt have to "come" from anywhere, just exists in your mind? it may even be possible for shared experience through some mechanism, it doesnt make it any more physically real, in any other dimension than your own imagination(s). dimensions are a mathematical abstraction to describe the shape and scope of space, they have been grossly mis-used applied to mysticism.

i understand this rational point of view - and you have the right to hold it.

you're description on "dimensions" vastly differs to many others.

as dingoda rightly pointed out - dimensions of different frequencies co-exist.......most mystic thought would say they emenate from a higher frequency in layers down to a denser frequency (or vice versá - it's unimportant).

something like this - with this dense reality construct in the middle - with most never seeking, believing, or wishing to peek into any of the other.

concworlds.gif

so in this model - some ufo / alien "inner world - other dimension" dudes who exist in another layer (other dimension) could pop into this frequency IF a) their frequency changed some how, or, b) a humans frequency was raised (e.g altetred consciousness), or c) both occured.

it's not such a crazy thought on most parts of the world....but on an english championship football forum - of course it will be met with insult and ridicule.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
i understand this rational point of view - and you have the right to hold it.

But that's the problem many of us still work in inches.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

firstly its "your", secondly, the description is based in definition. mathematics have described this concept of higher dimensions beyond those we directly experience, and mysticism has latched on to this and misappropriated it for their own belief system. alternative beliefs do this alot to give faux credibility, ignoring they typically only exist in mathmatical models.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
firstly its "your", secondly, the description is based in definition. mathematics have described this concept of higher dimensions beyond those we directly experience, and mysticism has latched on to this and misappropriated it for their own belief system. alternative beliefs do this alot to give faux credibility, ignoring they typically only exist in mathmatical models.

1) mysticism cares not for rational definitions.
2) mystic view on dimensions was long around before any high mathematical thought on dimensions - and was funnily enough much the bases for it (e.g pythagoras, kepler, newton etc were mystics but the silly western education system teaches different).

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
1) mysticism cares not for rational definitions.
2) mystic view on dimensions was long around before any high mathematical thought on dimensions - and was funnily enough much the bases for it (e.g pythagoras, kepler, newton etc were mystics but the silly western education system teaches different).

shame those mystics that had been thinking about the matter all that time, hadnt come up with their own term to use, rather than using a word that stems from the latin "to measure out". as i say, faux credilibity.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

To be honest, you are a reasonable guy, don't you think you are being a bit hard on Mystics?

I love maths and science, but where maths & science end, mysticism begins. And where science "ends" is always changing. I'm certainly not saying you should believe a mystic because he or she is a mystic. I am saying that science - at it's best - goes beyond itself.

You might scoff at something which defies the boundaries of conventional understanding. But good science exists because someone somewhere, instead of scoffing at the outlandish - they investigated the outlandish - and in some instances - proved the outlandish to be true.

Science is great, but a monopoly on truth - it just does not have.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
after some years with occult doctrine, shaman, and mystics many years ago - one can become to just 'know' the difference - it's about toying with the feedback that comes from outside (and inside) the realms or imagination and subconscious.....and with practice one can become to know the difference of "what is coming from elsewhere" - thro calibrated, collected, and agreed (in the inner world) signs. The art of alchemists laboratories is an allegory of this.

Yes, it is a really fine line between a pyschotic and a mystical experience.

Words and descriptions wouldn't really help - maybe take some ayahuasca with a crap shaman, then with a decent one - then you will know more yourself......or meditate for long periods while fasting - then do this a few times and experiment / record your findings.

Shiva, a blue god is worshipped by a billion or so but no physical blue god has ever been seen in the physical - but if one gets all "shiva'd up" and worships shiva and mediates on the allegory and archetypes - sooner or later some "shiva energy" will be returned.....from where? dimension / astral plane that exists on a different frequency.

this is all crazy nonsense to the layman - hence why occult theosophy remains.....occult.

For a dude that has access to other dimensions you spend a lot of time dicking about on the internet.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
No I don't. I'm just interested in how you arrived at your probability calculations.

Okay ill put it another way im a grown up ,god doesnt exist but there is evidence that life on other planets does exist

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
To be honest, you are a reasonable guy, don't you think you are being a bit hard on Mystics?

not at all - do you believe in sky gods? whats the difference? i actually dont mind a bit of mysticism and has a place in man's dealing with the world around (and within). the problem i have is when people take it too far and claim psuedo-science "facts" as such, as they rip of mis-interpreted science to suit their believes. back to the earlier point is that some beliefs will rationalise concious experience as manifestations of reality, using terminology that ties it in with high level applied mathematics, when really the two have zero in common. there may be channels through which minds might be joined, but that wouldnt be a "dimension".

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I actually have a lot of time for the idea that mankind and civilisation is far far older than we believe. I think there were great technological civilisations before the last ice age and that the evidence is either underwater or hidden in plain view.

Does that make me mental too?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
heheh - it's eating properly that can help allow one to tap into other dimensions.
sigh...re-read the other thread - i simply questioned why MSM publications (owned by z*****s) say 6m died, wheras the aushwitz museum reduced the official ammount from 4m to 1m.
keep grabbing your off the shelf buzzwords "anti-semite" and "holocaust denier" - for they cease questioning.
nibble, i'm glad normal service has resumed - yesterday i really liked one of your posts and had to have a lie down ;-)

The Auschwitz musuem says that 1.1m lost their lives at Auschwitz itself you cretin, not in the Holocaust as a whole. F*ck me, you can't even spell it properly. You must be gutted that the Amex was built by a Jew. I'm sure you'll grow out of all this nonsense one day.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I saw a UFO this morning over Ditchling Beacon. White, spherical, and coming to ground at terrific speed.

It turned out that Ulloa's AMEX penalty had re entered the atmosphere.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here