Your best yet.

Well played, Sir. :bowdown:

What a pleasure to read in many ways :albion2:

Fantastic as usual. Bloody love, LOVE, the flowchart :lol:

Top notch stuff there :thumbsup:

Superb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO your best yet. Thanks.

You've done yourself and the rest of us proud – bloody brilliant. Possibly your best effort yet – for the Palace flowchart alone! :O

In that four minutes of added time, and Palace attacks being repelled, I was bellowing at the ref to blow his whistle. I'm really glad he didn't.

Great match report!

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! Best ARTWORK to date, plus a bonus flow-chart. I can't see us having a better night at the Amex for a long time, or another report as good as this. Both as good as it gets. Well done Exile, match reporting legend in waiting, thanks.

Great stuff! The advertising boards were a touch of class. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Come on chaps, this was the best Game Report I have read and needs to be back at the top of the page - Flowchart was both accurate and hilarious.

Oi, you nabbed my gif you cheeky sod! :D

Brilliant read btw.

Brilliant, thank you.

Fantastic read.....brilliant!

Estupendo!

Excellent report - as ever! Great read, much appreciated.

:blush:

Thanks all

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Good stuff, as always.

Until watching highlights I didn't notice that Murray was still off the pitch when we scored our second, so we were down to nine men at the time.

And we had four players in box, to their ten... and they still left Balogun unmarked. Amazing.

You couldn't make it up, but Palace could.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I put off reading this report because I had an inkling it would be special and wanted to save the ‘hit’ for a day where I wasn’t going to be watching the 30min highlights, trailing through various sports website match reports or scouring NSC for any additional information on the night I may have missed.

Having just read it, I was not disappointed! Took me back to the game brilliantly! What a special piece of writing! My Friday ‘hit’ has done the job perfectly and I’ve got me a satisfied grin resembling Zaha’s inverted blubbering mouth!

Tomorrow’s ‘hit’ will be the the Roar - much to live up to, I can’t wait!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
More effusive praise from here :thumbsup:

Brilliant report, thank you, it helps cement it in my memory, a great derby and I was there.

I put off reading this report because I had an inkling it would be special and wanted to save the ‘hit’ for a day where I wasn’t going to be watching the 30min highlights, trailing through various sports website match reports or scouring NSC for any additional information on the night I may have missed.

Having just read it, I was not disappointed! Took me back to the game brilliantly! What a special piece of writing! My Friday ‘hit’ has done the job perfectly and I’ve got me a satisfied grin resembling Zaha’s inverted blubbering mouth!

Tomorrow’s ‘hit’ will be the the Roar - much to live up to, I can’t wait!

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here