Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mounie red card..(Hudds lodge - and lose - appeal)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
We would of appealed it as well i reckon , i think you have to have won the champions league to get one overturned , so i suppose we need to keep stum for another 3 seasons . :D

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
We would of appealed it as well i reckon , i think you have to have won the champions league to get one overturned , so i suppose we need to keep stum for another 3 seasons . :D

Did we appeal Dale Stephens sending off at Cardiff or did we assume it would be pointless?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Their fans must be imploding with a sense of paranoia now,

" Everybody hates us, just cos we're not Leeds" "The Premier League want us to go down so a big club can take our place" It's all a conspiracy against us,its so unfair"

Bunch of whinging muppets.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Should've been an extra game for a frivolous appeal. The only people that don't think it was a red are deluded Huddersfield fans and EDL members on Twitter who reckon 'the game's gone soft innit'.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pointless appeal.

Every ref and ex-ref commenting over the weekend has deemed it 100% a correct call.

Dicks.

As as per the laws it was clearly a red. They should double the ban for frivolous appeals.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Replies to their club tweet about the appeal being rejected: Michael Oliver is a Newcastle fan (???), the FA don't give them decisions because they 'refused to' put money into Scudamore's pot (???), refs don't give them decisions because they want them to get relegated (???).

Seems to be something in the water in Yorkshire.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Replies to their club tweet about the appeal being rejected: Michael Oliver is a Newcastle fan (???), the FA don't give them decisions because they 'refused to' put money into Scudamore's pot (???), refs don't give them decisions because they want them to get relegated (???).

You only have to look at Dave the Gaffer to know that.

:kiss:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If that wasnt a reckless and dangerous high tackle can somebody who thought that it wasnt a red card offence explain what constitutes such a tackle to be classed as such..

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

They sound like the Palace Eternal Victims.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Good grief. Bunch of twats who don't know the difference between the FA and the Premier League. :facepalm:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If that wasnt a reckless and dangerous high tackle can somebody who thought that it wasnt a red card offence explain what constitutes such a tackle to be classed as such..

The Albion and Hudd fans on Mounie’s side, mistakenly:

Bring intent into it - where’s the evidence that Mounie intended to foul Bissouma? Early in this thread, I quoted Graham Poll, who explained that intent is now a complete irrelevance in football laws other than for handballs.

Or they erroneously perceive the lack of great power or straight 2 legs in the challange, as making it a yellow card offence. Also out of date.

Plus some ********s think Bissouma’s a play acting cheat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here