Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Knowing Palace they will probably scrape their way out of it yet again but if not it really is all lining up beautifully for admin # 3.

That would put them level with the Pompey's record 3 administrations. Coincidentally they also have "the greatest fans in the world".
Given I expect Pompey to reach the championship and then throw ruinous amounts of money at what will be a vastly competitive League I think the #twats will be clear on 4(FOUR) admins soon enough.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When are we next likely to see a spineless gobshite on these fine pages?

Many don't like them being here, but they insist on coming, abusing the open house mentality of NSC.
But not one of the cowards has the dignity to step up when the going gets a little tough, only to then reappear when the heats died down.

Have the courage of your convictions you twerps.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

When?

I would imagine it will be after they win next.

They have but three reasonable chances of getting a win for the remainder of this year it seems.

1st Dec Vs Burnley (H)
15th Dec Vs Leicester (H)
26th Dec Vs Cardiff (H)

6 lovely ‘top 6’ matches for them to navigate prior to 2019 should hopefully destroy what little enthusiasm they still have as their civil war continues.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Not sure if this is a pisstake or not. An amazing list of no hopers and no chance they'd go there'ers.

[TWEET]1054336874561572864[/TWEET]

Whomever takes the helm after Dear Ol' Roy, you can be sure that Wilf will be tripping over himself to make a good impression

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
#cpfc

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011

Many don't like them being here, but they insist on coming, abusing the open house mentality of NSC.
But not one of the cowards has the dignity to step up when the going gets a little tough, only to then reappear when the heats died down.

Have the courage of your convictions you twerps.

:)

Not great times down our way. See you in December :wave:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm glad they're finally realising how shit Sakho is. I don't know why they got so excited over him. When we played at Selhurst last spring, I remember thinking he was the clumsiest footballer I've ever seen, and I say that as somebody who had a season ticket throughout Danny Webb's spell at Withdean.

How on earth did he cost £26 MILLION?! :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
The comments to that and palace in general with those empty seats and poor support are brilliant.

Ah well, if the Ultras don't like Woy, then he's gone.
New seats, new manager - wonder what they will demand next?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here