Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 18/19 Kit

D

Deleted member 18477

I've always preferred our kits with the same colour shorts and socks. Either blue & blue or white & white.

Never been a fan of a mis match seeing as our shirt is stripes! Think we played with blue socks in a couple of the cup games which was decent.

image.jpeg

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I've always preferred our kits with the same colour shorts and socks. Either blue & blue or white & white.

Never been a fan of a mis match seeing as our shirt is stripes! Think we played with blue socks in a couple of the cup games which was decent.

View attachment 96397

I really dislike those shoulders on the shirt. I hope they ditch them for next season as I'm coming back this summer for a few games and WILL be buying a shirt.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

Interesting - I've always preferred the opposite - blue shorts and white socks (can't stand white shorts, though).

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I really dislike those shoulders on the shirt. I hope they ditch them for next season as I'm coming back this summer for a few games and WILL be buying a shirt.

They probably won't be available until the autumn (or Xmas).

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

View attachment 96397

The blue socks almost make the kit bearable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here