Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fuming

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I had a guy behind me accusing me of being a Liverpool fan today.

By coincidence rather than design, I was stood next to my season ticket neighbour of many years at Withdean, who is much harder than me and threatened to clump my accuser.

I have a pretty innate sense of guilt anyway, so I took my old Albion shirt (which stank from Liverpool Parkrun) out of my bag and put it over my head, just to prove I was an Albion fan.

Someone else kicked off with him about it, then we shook hands at his request, although I didn't feel much like it for the anxiety the whole thing caused me. Guess I need to look less indifferent during games.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
There were some guys at the front with what looked like German scarfs. Any idea what that was about?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I had a guy behind me accusing me of being a Liverpool fan today.

By coincidence rather than design, I was stood next to my season ticket neighbour of many years at Withdean, who is much harder than me and threatened to clump my accuser.

I have a pretty innate sense of guilt anyway, so I took my old Albion shirt (which stank from Liverpool Parkrun) out of my bag and put it over my head, just to prove I was an Albion fan.

Someone else kicked off with him about it, then we shook hands at his request, although I didn't feel much like it for the anxiety the whole thing caused me. Guess I need to look less indifferent during games.

And a great day out was had by all.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Were you able to quote ground regulations to him?

Did you note his seat numbers, as you can email Paul Barber, find out who bought the tickets, then get them banned from the club.

Let us all know how you get on.

Not going to be able to prove a thing, sadly. The stewarding was an utter shambles and we had three randoms in our seats even though we were up to them out of the concourse by 2.40. In other sections they appeared to be trying to enforce seat numbers and again at half time, but only with some people.

You could very well be accusing someone who had his seat stolen by the scousers rather than sold them a ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I was sat in my actual seat, nipped for the toilet, and when I came back, there were 4 lads stood in my row. Thuggish one said "we're standing here now, f*ck off". Assume they thought I was an easy target, being on my own. Had to stand in the aisle for the 2nd half.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I was sat in my actual seat, nipped for the toilet, and when I came back, there were 4 lads stood in my row. Thuggish one said "we're standing here now, f*ck off". Assume they thought I was an easy target, being on my own. Had to stand in the aisle for the 2nd half.

I wouldn't of argued with Dunk or Duffy but you should of told Bong and Schelotto to do one .

el punal

Absolutely furious. Spent 90 minutes stood behind a scouser in red his shirt, a mate and his son. They were celebrating like they were in the kop end. No one batted an eyelid. Never been so fuming. Whoever flogged their tickets to them needs banning or burning or both. 🤬

Never mind, you’ll have the whole of the summer to get over it. On the other side of the coin, how would you react to seeing a fan in the away section at the Amex wearing an Albion shirt? :drink:

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
A game too far for many I sense. Mind you watching on the telly was just as stressful as had far too good a view of Schelloto for 90 minutes...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here