Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are people who couldn't be arsed with the Palace game allowed to go to the Coventry one?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The real fans will be there, again..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think yes provided:

1) they publicly apologise on here for their lack of loyalty.
2) when they arrive at the game they seek out one of the better fans who turned up for the Palace game and offer to buy them a drink/sausage roll/pie.
3) they promise never to be so foolish again.

That should cover it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No. They should be made to stand outside...sadly

They should also not be allowed a final ticket when we play arsenal at Wembley and be allowed to say that they are a die hard fan who support us through thick and thin.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If they do go they’ll have to sing and put their mobile phones away.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Only if they have the word “plastic” felt tipped on their forehead.

:lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lesson learned. 'The ties will take place on the weekend of 17-18 February' doesn't necessarily mean the ties will take place on the weekend of 17-18 February. No booking to go on holiday on the Monday.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Low hooliganism risk.
Low risk of lock-ins or kettling by police.
No railway strike threats.
Hopefully no pyrotechnics.

All-in-all a potentially family friendly game.

Probably not then :(
Ccfc have form... they are not extremely high risk, but can and have done a bit before now....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Do you think you make a positive contribution to this site?

Thing is, he has done plenty of times. He’s shared great old photos, and memories that many are interested in.

It’s just he seems to prefer sitting back sniping at Albion regulars and STHs for various ways they fail to meet his ‘proper fan’ criteria (whilst continuing to pick and choose games himself).

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
One could ask, should those that went to Middlesbrough, regardless of being STH, bronze or whatever have priority for the Coventry tickets ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thing is, he has done plenty of times. He’s shared great old photos, and memories that many are interested in.

It’s just he seems to prefer sitting back sniping at Albion regulars and STHs for various ways they fail to meet his ‘proper fan’ criteria (whilst continuing to pick and choose games himself).
I hear what you're saying regarding the past. I know he's got a vendetta going against the club but I wish he'd give it a rest as NSC is not the club, just supporters with varying degrees of commitment at different stages of life. We don't need to be continually told that the club is not good enough on a weekly basis. His trolling reminds me of a Palace fan, he just pops up every time there is anything good happening and pours scorn all over it. That's messed up.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
People who didn't attend the Palace game should provide rickshaw travel to and from the stadium to those that did, as per this example where Return of the Rev and Pretty pink fairy are getting a lift at the front of this pic...

3046265-poster-p-1-a-global-network-of-volunteer-rickshaw-pilots-taking-the-elderly.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here