Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup TV Games 5th round

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sat 3pm sellout would obviously be the best option so telly are bound to ruin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Leicester have been on TV three times already in the FA Cup and with all due respect, Fleetwood and Peterborough don't get the pulse racing.

Time to leave the Foxes alone in the fifth round.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
As long as it is not Monday night. Couldn't make it and as a club, we might embarrass ourselves. Saturday 3.00 and we will be the epitome of the romance of the cup. Fine lines and all that..

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Is the non Sat/Sun match on the Monday or Friday? Not sure the order the games are allocated (presume the evening Sat/Sun games are picked first) but suspect we will be the 5th match choice which ever time that is.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is the non Sat/Sun match on the Monday or Friday? Not sure the order the games are allocated (presume the evening Sat/Sun games are picked first) but suspect we will be the 5th match choice which ever time that is.

Last year the fifth fifth round game was on the Monday night, but I'm not sure whether that means Friday night (or even Saturday evening) are not options this year.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Obviously, the BBC will want to continue their Man Utd lovefest.

Personally speaking, Friday 7.55pm BBC would be ideal, so that I can get down and not get in my wife's bad books for having 3 consecutive weekend games on Sat/Sun (I know, man up etc!) - it also means my old folk can watch it from their armchairs.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
To satisfy the Indian market, we will now be live overseas (but not in the UK) with a Friday afternoon 2.30pm kick off. :whistle:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here