Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 19, 2010
Possibly the maddest republican press conference since Robert Dwyer committed public suicide in 1987.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He's just linked the BBC with fake news.
He's mental.

Indeed, probably the most trusted news outlet on the planet, who else gets criticized for having a left and right wing bias. Trump will just hates anyone that puts him under scutiny

I hate 95% of what Trump stands for but that presser he just gave was one of the most feckin awesome things I've seen. The Democrats need to respond with someone yuge, not business as usual Clinton shite

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
news on BBC ...................where?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Trump going after the security services just gives the story credibility, they have to have a dossier for them to leak it and they aren't inclinded to make stuff up (exepct of course to discredit opponents... Trumps going to lose either way there)

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Apparently the FSB has audio and video of him in compromising situations.

Real story or just dirty politics?

The man has reduced a great office of the American state to a circus , it makes me genuinely sad to see the undignified way this clown behaves , the latest being his petulant child like behaviour to Meryl Streep, he's the president elect ffs he should be above all that.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
The man has reduced a great office of the American state to a circus , it makes me genuinely sad to see the undignified way this clown behaves , the latest being his petulant child like behaviour to Meryl Streep, he's the president elect ffs he should be above all that.

You mean politically correct. I bet he couldn't give a **** about the likes of you. He's got the mandate from his people and they love it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

He's got the emotional maturity of a 5 year old.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You mean politically correct. I bet he couldn't give a **** about the likes of you. He's got the mandate from his people and they love it.

Let's get this right , you're accusing me of being politically correct ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Yeah and the other half of the population want to leave the country, hardly the United States. There are a lot of great Americans, and I feel for them right now, their country is looking like a laughing stock

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Speaking of Streep, the overated..........

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Yeah and the other half of the population want to leave the country, hardly the United States. There are a lot of great Americans, and I feel for them right now, their country is looking like a laughing stock

[yt]gQ1D_1A9ds4[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here