glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Have confidence people

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Looks like backs to the wall. The bench looks good so maybe we can nick a win if we are level after an hour.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Murphy just behind Murray? Or Skalak in there as I believe that is where he has played before?

Just not confident today although I hope I am wrong. I think that Huddersfield shook a lot of us and we really need to avoid defeat today or it will be a full on blip

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Three wingers...interesting!

I don't understand this selection at all...why play a winger up front when you have two strikers on the bench? Muddled thinking to my mind.

I'd understand playing an extra midfielder and going 451 to compensate for Stephens, but this team just looks a mess. Square pegs, square holes.

Hopefully this is part of some sort of master plan we aren't aware of.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Skalak to run the show :rolleyes:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Stephens got the same slight knock as Bong then.

I wish they wouldn't keep feeding us misinformation about injuries.

Would be staggered with anything other than a loss with that lineup.

You'd think it would be better for the club to say someone is out then they unexpectedly play rather than the other way round which is what we seem to do.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Skalak,Murphy and March have been so poor lately. I reckon it was a massive mistake to loan out Lua lua

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1085184/Preview

Just watched Huddersfield on a stream (not got Sky Sports 2) and they looked better than we have played this season. Leeds put a slightly better fist than we did, but not by much.

Albion (4-4-1-1): Stockdale,
Bruno, Duffy, Huenemeier, Pocognoli;
Knockaert, Sidwell, Norwood, Skalak; Murphy;
Murray. #bhafc

Albion subs: Walton, Kayal, Hemed, March, Tomori, Akpom, Towell. #bhafc

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
You'd think it would be better for the club to say someone is out then they unexpectedly play rather than the other way round which is what we seem to do.

For us yes. The idea is probably to have the opposition planning based on the info they get about the team they will face

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
But we were told Stephens would be back for today? EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. I am getting a bit tired of the nonsense about injuries.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yeah definitely. Kaz had been absolutely integral to our first half of the season, what with all his goals and assists.

You know full well that a run of games in the first team is vital, That is why Lua lua last season stormed it before his injury. On his day he is a better player than our other wingers apart from Knocky.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I like it. Murray knock downs for Murphy to shoot or bring in the midfield. This could be good, as Brentford lacking something at home at the moment
My cup runneth over with optimism so go back to your premier league teams all you pessimists

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
5a5f34395b08a4f0bb7ee7e7f53cd3ea.jpg

8d7a10e53c3b1c47758cb817b71a9ffc.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here