Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Venue advice/suggestions please

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Anyone got any suggestions for a venue that can feed 80 -100 peeps in one room for £30ish, prob on a Sunday evening, not in summer, that isn't Donatellos (nothing against them)?

Ta in advance.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Terre a terre is c100 covers. Appreciate your party may not want veggie though. Cost may be an issue, but I imagine they'd cut you a good deal on an otherwise quiet night.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Several of the larger chinese restaurants would put a buffet on for you.....I know the Emperor in Burgess Hill does although 100 poss too many for them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone got any suggestions for a venue that can feed 80 -100 peeps in one room for £30ish, prob on a Sunday evening, not in summer, that isn't Donatellos (nothing against them)?

Ta in advance.

Seafront hotels might be worth a go too. Again, Sundays typically quiet for them so a deal could be struck.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
We had our wedding at the cafe in St Ann's wells gardens. Very good value and they do the catering themselves. No hire charge.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Seafront hotels might be worth a go too. Again, Sundays typically quiet for them so a deal could be struck.

The big room at Hotel Du Vin seats this amount I think. Although their restaurant is over £30 the catering packages they have for events like weddings might come in around this price.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

D

Deleted User X18H

If you could time travel then the Kendall Arms would be a shoe -in. As you can't I recommend Conway Court clinic in Hove. I can get you in - no worries .

D

Deleted User X18H

:thumbsup:

The Frau and myself had our wedding lunch at HDV; I will also add that when we were viewing various venues they were by far the friendliest, most helpful and flexible of all the places we looked at. It was noticeable that they wanted to work with us...as opposed to just sell us something.
We had the Metropole . But each to their own.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Ta in advance.

Ginger Pig, for example, does a very fine 3 course dinner for £30. So your point would be?

Looking at your OP, it would seem that [MENTION=14905]symyjym[/MENTION] ( amongst others ) was assuming that you want to feed up to 100 peole for £30.
:thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Went to a wedding/reception/meal at Brighton College in December a couple of years back. Funky gothic venue and the meal and service were good. Loads of free parking also. No idea about cost tho as others have said you could probably get a good deal for a sunday night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here