Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth away (Carabao Cup) - on sale on Thursday for those with 217+ points

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nearly ****ed this up, both for myself and [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION].

I was buying our tickets yesterday but it seems in the excitement of Deadline Day, I did not complete my transaction. I only discovered that this morning when he asked me if I wanted paying now.

I was then unable to get 2 tickets together online, and even trying to select 2 single tickets didn't work. Fortunately a phonecall yielded what might have been the very last pair of tickets available!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Nearly ****ed this up, both for myself and [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION].

I was buying our tickets yesterday but it seems in the excitement of Deadline Day, I did not complete my transaction. I only discovered that this morning when he asked me if I wanted paying now.

I was then unable to get 2 tickets together online, and even trying to select 2 single tickets didn't work. Fortunately a phonecall yielded what might have been the very last pair of tickets available!

Fortunate indeed.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
If anyone has bought 1 adult ticket and isn't going to attend, I Will happily buy it off you at face value. Pls let me know. I live 5 min from the ground and thought I would get a ticket for this one. Otherwise sitting in the home end it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here