Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Burnley

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I admire Bristol – a truly great city! Shame they have to split their loyalties two ways – big handicap! Hopefully one day they can fulfil their potential. (Also Plymouth!)

There are dozens of towns larger than the beautiful city of Lincoln. Which sort of proves my point.

Who said Burnley is a dump? Not I. My default position is to respect everyone and everywhere. I was going to mention in my original post that one thing that Brighton and Burnley share is glorious countryside. I have friends from Burnley.

Eastbourne, Worthing, Hastings for example, are all larger towns though and without being disrespectful, what odds would you give for these fine boroughs to be playing in the Premier League within the next 50 years.

Look at this and see if you can recognise a pattern?

https://thegeographist.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/largest-cities-uk-population/

Codswallop!

Under your way of thinking practically all the top flight clubs should be in London.

Crooked thinking.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
In the battle with Barton for midfield supremacy, it was so easy for Kayal that he might as well have got his cigars out.

Joey Barton might just be intelligent enough to understand the allusion.

Always dangerous around Barton.....

TimWatt

Feb 13, 2011
Richmond
Very satisfying to see Ashley B's two head-in-hands close range misses at the end of the Burnley v Cardiff highlights last night...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here